Hard Work up in air and depressed

I have tried to raise my kids right and to earn their spots in life without interference by pulling strings or connections. I feel like I have failed my son because he has missed out on so much by families with money and connections befriending coaches. My son lost his chance to earn a baseball scholarship due to HS coach playing politics with the wealthy and friends. We can’t afford to send our son to college and are looking at other options. He is a very deserving child and does not deserve to be treated like this. Pray God leads my son in some direction as I am to the point I am unable to provide financially/mentally/physically for him. I feel like God does not love my family when awful things happen to such a deserving child. My son is tired of being knocked down over and over and don’t think he will bounce back this time. Please pray that his spirit comes back stronger than ever and he will be able to maintain honor student, follow his dreams in baseball and military academy.

Gmrnetworks.forums-free.com
cool shoelaces
legal steroids

My eldest son had things really tough. I know how it feels. I’ll pray for your son.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’m praying for you and your son.

You may have pulled strings or used connections but it was not you who controlled the outcome but God. Trust me on that, I know.

You should know many have felt the frustration and disillusionment that you and your son are going through including I. I lost my daughter, murdered at the hands of another when her adult life was just beginning. If you want to hear irony, my background allotted me the experience to train body guards and provided protection services in my profession. We have a tendency to blame God for the bad that happens and curiously we rarely if ever blame Satan. God has given each of us the free will to choose and that includes every choice we make but we know that Satan plays on us and our weaknesses. If a person such as the coach is performing unjustly, remember that is not the work of God but rather the way of the worldly one, the father of lies. He, just as everyone else has the choice to be just, humble and charitable, but may choose the opposite for his own personal reasons or gains. If these things lead you through your own weaknesses (and we all have our weaknesses) to question and blame God the devil wins because he already has the one who performs unjustly, then he will have gained you and or your son in doubts. Many in an attempt to follow their goals have suffered interferences. If this interference is in fact at the hands of God it will result in a greater experience of success than your son realizes if only he gives God the chance to lead him to it. God does not interfear with those who choose to perform evil or in worldly ways so this things are part of life. If the interference originates from unjustness or evil, God does not allow evil to overcome the good and we know that there is always a greater good to come out of evil. Tell your son, although he does not fully understand the ways and powers of God, to pray for His guidance and also tell your son that what gifts he has were given to him by God, so perform them for God. Most importantly, Have faith, Trust in God and He will Guide you.

Peace to you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying you both can feel God’s love and know He has a plan for your son.

Praying for your son’s happiness and success!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our Daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those
Who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But Deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.