Harvest organs from living euthanasia patients, Dutch researchers propose

Such a procedure, outlined in the Journal of Medical Ethics, would allow medics to remove a patient’s heart before they died

Doctors should be given power to kill patients who wish to die from euthanasia by harvesting their organs for transplants while they are still alive, a team of medical researchers in Holland have proposed.

Instead of dying by lethal injection, people requesting euthanasia could be legitimately killed as their organs are stripped from them on the operating table during transplant surgery, they have suggested.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/04/01/harvest-organs-from-living-euthanasia-patients-dutch-researchers-propose/

How utterly grotesque. And yet this may already be happening under the guise of organ donation.

Seems like a fairly small step to the Netherlands going full “Soylent Green”.

We harvest them from aborted and sometimes alive babies-this is just the logical progression

Here’s a different article on it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3516565/Remove-organs-euthanasia-patients-ALIVE-Medical-researcher-s-grisly-proposal-improve-chances-successful-transplants.html

The slippery slope syndrome pokes its ugly head up once again.

Jim

Oh, this is nothing to worry about; its only a team of medical researchers over there in Holland. :whistle: Its not like an American President that we finally got rid of would ever fund that horrible act, could she? :frighten:

I wished I could say I was surprised.
But I am not.

I saw this coming decades ago.

If one were to read up on the church’s pro life stand, they could see it too.

Yes this is a natural progression.We in this country are already trying to fight against legalized euthansia.This will be next.Those who are not able to connect the dots between abortion on demand ant time any reason and the progression towards euthansia really need to wake up.When life holds no value anything goes.:frowning:

Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse, it DOES !! How cold and gruesome can we get. God help us. God Bless, Memaw

I heard a Dr. speak shortly after Abortion was legalized and he said, “If you can kill your babies today, don’t be surprised when your babies kill you later.” We have raised them in a cold and cruel society. God Bless, memaw

Euthanasia by Organ Harvesting

“The traditional Western ethic [that] always placed great emphasis on the intrinsic worth and equal value of every human life . . . is being eroded at its core. . . . It will become necessary and acceptable to place relative rather than absolute values on such things as human lives.”

And this is exactly what will happen. Those babies who manage to survive the abortion culture may grow up to terminate their parents when they become an inconvenience.

Perfect choice of wording.

It’s already happening. God Bless, Memaw

terrible, isn’t it?! :eek:

Did they learn nothing from what Josef mengele did?

A natural progression of the materialistic world view. People either become things to be used or to be thrown away when no longer useful. I bet you some would think of this organ harvesting as recycling and who does not like recycling. :shrug:

The ones who didn’t get aborted will know, or suspect, that their parents killed their siblings, if their parents are abortion-supporters.

I attended a seminar once where we had a Psychologist speak who stated that children who’s Mother admits to having an abortion often feels survivors guilt. He also, when counseling women grieving over an abortion, encouraged them to write a letter to their abortionist asking them to apologize for killing their child.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.