Has anybody seen this?

Here is a link to an artticle written by someone in Europe. I found it on a Baptist BB .timesonline.co.uk/article/0%2C%2C13509-1811332%2C00.html

Can anyone tell me what document this person id referring to and explain it?

[quote=ekim61]Here is a link to an artticle written by someone in Europe. I found it on a Baptist BB .timesonline.co.uk/article/0%2C%2C13509-1811332%2C00.html

Can anyone tell me what document this person id referring to and explain it?
[/quote]

Go to www.catholicintl.com and you will see a good article discussing this very topic (click on the 2nd picture in the middle of the screen)… which by the way has its own thread under the same name as the article.

The Gift of Scripture, prepared by the Catholic bishops of England and Wales, and of Scotland, provides an explanation of Catholic teaching on the Bible. The 60-page booklet explains the basic principles and gives guidance on some difficult questions which arise. A copy of the booklet costs £3.95.
%between%

I notice the article implied the document came from the Vatican (Rome for all you Protestants out there). I also noticed the article only took a sentence here and there. The whole thing could be out of context just like they miss-self-interpret Jn 3:16. A bias author will give a bias commentary or slant.

Untill we can read the whole document, who knows what it states?

I had this tossed at me on the Wondir website.Not the actual article but the contents.It struck me as something “out on the fringe” and not something to be taken serious.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.