Has ANYONE heard from TridentineFan?

She used to check this forum daily and hasn’t been on since nearly a month ago. She’s pregnant and usually keeps us updated. Has anyone heard from her?

I am growing worried!

I have been wondering where she is, too. No, I haven’t heard from her and I don’t think her CAF user profile thing allows for emails. Maybe we could ask a mod to email her and to come back…come back…wherever she is! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I did that. Just waiting…

I was wondering this myself, isn’t she about the same gestation as Catholic Sam?

That’s right–she’s due two days before me! I singled her out in my Rosary intentions today (along with Masondoggy who is hopefully in labor right this minute!). Let’s hope we hear something from her soon!

I was wondering about her also. I just hope that all is well with her family and her pregnancy. I have been a bit worried. Let’s be sure to keep her in our prayers.

Krisy

She’s back!!! :smiley:

Just got a message from her so we can all stop worrying. :slight_smile:

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

Thanks for the update–I’ve really been worried!

Krisy

Thank you to all who participated; this thread is now closed.

Mane Nobiscum Domine,
Ferdinand Mary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.