Has anyone listened to David Curries Rapture Cd?

I have read his book about his conversion and soon I will read his rapture book, but I was wondering if it is worth it to listen to his Rapture Cd?

Who is he? Did he convert to Catholicism?

I have his rapture talk on cassette. If it’s the same talk as what is now on cd, I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

His Rapture book is great - one of the best I’ve read I thought his tapes, however, were disjointed and didn’ t go into the detail I expected after reading the book. It has been a couple years since I’ve listened to them. Your post makes me think I should pull them out again and see if my impression is any different now.

And, again, the cd version may be different.

Yes, he’s a convert from Fundamentalism to the Catholic Church.

I have read his book and it is amazing… I have not listen to his CD. I love how he explain how the Great Tribulation happened in 70 A.D.

I have read Rapture Trap and I have read half of Will Catholics be left behind? How does Curries book compare to those?

Check out the talk on rapture here.

biblechristiansociety.com/download

Free mp3 download.

I will download this one. I have already downloaded some of their other talks. Bible Christian Society is great.:extrahappy:

Tell me about it, lots of good info for all Catholics.

Bible Christian is good, but Currie goes into far more depth over the issue of the Rapture.

I am sure it’s good. I hope I was’nt coming off as rude, when I offered my own input for a source on this subject. Its just that I also found this subject a bit hard to find info on, as well as understand. I was just throwing the source out there that helped me.

Frank

BTW I am going to check out Currie’s stuff.

Do you have any links to tell us how to get Currie’s CD?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.