Has our Blessed Mother's Immaculate Heart triumphed? What do you think? I think it has and I'm very happy!

My dear friends

Some of you will know I’ve been talking a lot about the end times, antichrist and the like. I still think St Gemma was right but I’m ecstatic because I think we have done enough prayer and penance to satisfy our Blessed Mother and Her Immaculate Heart has triumphed and we are seeing the beginning of a new golden age in the church. Hold your head up high because good things are happening everywhere. Millions are converting to christianity all over the world. Our Blessed Mother did not forsake us. We can’t be lazy like prior generations. We have to make the most of the great blessings the church will receive in this new sp[ring time and golden age. It’s time to work very hard. I am very , very happy because I can only see good things everywhere. Our Blessed Mother is blessing us and who knows where the blessings will stop. If you think our Lady’s prayers aren’t that powerful then watch because we’re about to see someone bless us who’s prayers are all powerful. She get’s anything she asks for and I think she’s asking for good things for us. It’s not over yet so we need to get out those rosary beads and make sacrifices like our Blessed Mother asked. Lots of people come on here complaining about all sorts of things. Stop complaining- our Blessed Mother did not abandon us. Great blessings have already started.

16,500 people per day are converting to christianity in China.
Millions of muslims are converting.
Africans are convering by the millions.
The consecration of Russia was effective.
And there’s good things happening everywhere.
The church is being blessed all over the world too.

Please thank our Blessed Mother by doing everything she asked for at Fatima.

She has not abandoned us. Good things are happening everywhere. It’s a time we can all hold our heads up and be proud to be catholic.

Could the pope have known this and didn’t release the rest of the secret/s yet because of this?

It’s time to come out of the slumber and work. Work hard for our Lady and do what she said. She will bless everyone of our endeavours greatly. Her prayers are all powerul so ask for everything. When she sees her children all united and doing what she asked she will grant all our prayers. We should spend the rest of our lives thanking our Blessed Mother for this.

[COLOR=#ffffff]John Paul II writes about a statement of Cardinal August Hlond when he [the cardinal] was dying: “‘The victory if it comes will come through Mary.’ After my election as Pope, as I became more involved in the problems of the universal Church, I came to a similar conviction: on this universal level, if victory comes it will be brought by Mary. Christ will conquer through her, because He wants the Church’s victories now and in the future to be linked to her” (Crossing the Threshold of Hope, p.220).
The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart is also the triumph of the Church. The Holy Father has understood and taught that she will bring the new springtime to the Church; then the faith will reappear, the Church will shine, and the heart of Christ will triumph.

The popes visionary insights are already being realised. All is going to be well for us. Great blessings have begun. Hold your head up and be proud to be catholic. This is our time. Satan had the 20th century. his time is over for now, although his ugly head may rear itself every now and again, this is our time. Our Mother has triumphed.

Please go to this website and do what our Blessed Mother asked pacifier.com/rosary-center.org/fatima.htm

I’m not an authority on the last days but they could go a fair while and there’s no reason why what our Blessed Mother does for us now could not be part of it. I’m not infallible either. I’m so happy and feel more proud than ever to be a son of the church and Mary.

God bless and peace to you all:thumbsup::slight_smile:

No one has to do what an apparition asks, so no, I won’t go to the link and do as Our Lady asks. Furthermore, I do not acknowledge the triumph of the Church, for one simple reason:

IT ISN’T THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

The Church will ONLY triumph when Jesus comes again in glory. Since no one knows when He will return, no one can say, “The Church has triumphed!” or “The Immaculate Heart has triumphed!”

Go and learn what the Catholic Church teaches on the end of the world, and don’t get into any of the sensationalist mumbo-jumbo.

I think her heart is close to being triumphant. Yes, there are conversions going on around the world like she wants; however, her one request at Fatima has not yet been done. She asked that Russia be consecrated to her immaculate heart. So far, none of the pope’s have done this. Pope John Paul II called himself her slave and didn’t do it. They have all basically said the consecration of Russia was not for their (respective) time. Mary said that if that was not done Russia would spread its errors, ie, abortion. However if it would be done, we would have peace. Pray the rosary and pray for the consecration of Russia to her immaculate heart.

:heaven:

Oh for crying out loud, this old conspiracy theory again?

My dear friend

Believe what you will. I am not talking about the end of the world here. I’m simply talking about the fulfillment of part of the Fatima promises. Our Blessed Mothers Immaculate Heart has triumphed, Russia has been converted and the world is starting to experience a long period of peace.

Peace is never absolute as the popes teach us though. Hold your judgment for a while friend. All I can see is good things happening everywhere. Perhaps I’m blind to the bad right now. Maybe that’s for a reason. I can only see good things now. Her Immaculate Heart has triumphed. My prior speculation about the end being near can and I think it is, be wrong. I think we are in the last days and they will go on for a while. The end times may come later this century. It’s hard to argue with one of our greatest saints, St Gemma Galgani, who said the end will be this century.

We should not be fighting, but rejoicing. I think I’m right.

If any don’t agree then fine, but do what your Blessed Mother said anyway, please.

God bless and peace to you and all:thumbsup::slight_smile:

My dearest friends

For any who are interested I have done some thinking about this subject and the dates given dates are very important with God, His Blessed Mother and the church.

I think I first started to get an inkling our Blessed Mothers Immaculate Heart had triumphed on January 26 which is a big holiday here - Australia Day. It’s also the feast of a great saint I’ve long admired for the way he was able to turn the whole church around - St Athanasius. The realisation of this wonderful event, if I’m right and I think I’m right, has taken place in the month of March. March is the month dedicated to St Joseph, Mary’s spouse, and universal patron of the whole church.

Let us give praise to St Joseph for this triumph too.

No bickering please. We’ve been trodden on too long now. It’s our time now. Let us rejoice because she has crushed the serprnts head yet again.

God bless and peace to all:thumbsup::slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.