Has the Catholic Church changed dogma and doctrine?

I have been emailing with a Protestant Minister down in Alabama. His latest claim is that the Church has changed a dogma. I believe he is confusing dogma with doctrine.
He stated that the following dogma has changed:
Was: "Anyone not a member of the RCC would not have eternal life."
To: " There are other religions that will lead one to eternal life."
I just want to accurate in my answer since Dogma cannot be changed and I am not sure of what he is referring to but if the above statements are from some doctrine I would appreciate a reply.

I wrote an article, “Incarnation”, to be published later this year in our quarterly parish news publication and I sent it to a non-Catholic friend who forwarded it to his minister. And we have been emailing since January. He is frozen back in Apostolic times and refuses to recognize the history or the early Fathers of the Church.
Take care,
Norm

These links should help you understand the Church’s understanding of extra ecclesiam nulla salus. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
What is the difference between Doctrine and Dogma?**
]Extra ecclesiam nulla salus***
]
Salvation Outside of the Church
]* What is invincible ignorance?**
]* How can the Church accept salvation for Protestants?**
]* Are conservative Protestants Christians?**
]* Islamics - Hindus- Buddhists - saved without Christian Faith??**
]* Should Catholics try to evangelize Protestants?**
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.