Has the Catholic Church changed Dogmas?

This is my second inquiry regarding this question. I was listening to a Christian radio broadcast hosted by Hank Hanegraaf who is president of the Christian Research Institute and host of the Bible Answer Man broadcast. Mr. Hanegraaf answers several questions about Catholicism and has stated several times that the Catholic Church is a true church with many flaws. He also stated several times to callers that the Catholic church has changed dogmas a few times therefore cannot be the one true church. I don’t recall what dogmas he stated were changed but if this is needed I will try to find out while waiting for a response. I would like to know a response to something like that. Please get back to me with an answer.

Thanks,
Gianni Cavaricci

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Can Dogma Develop?
*] Is there room for disagreement with the Church?
*]Papal Infallibility
*] Can a pope be a heretic?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.