Have You Been in Religious Life/Seminary?

Hi everyone. I’m new here. :slight_smile:

But I’ve been the “Blog Mistress” for Leonie’s Longing for a while. Leonie’s Longing is a new Catholic non-profit that helps women who have been in religious life to readjust to the world. (We don’t encourage people to leave. We just help them if they discerned they were called elsewhere. It can be really hard readjusting! Mostly the women we help just need social support from others who understand what they’re going through.)

Our organization maintains a blog (see here: leonieslonging.org/category/blog/), and we’re looking for guest authors who have been in religious life/seminary to write a post here and there—whenever they have time and desire. The topic would be of your choice. It could be just the telling of your personal experience of leaving (funny, sad, inspiring, or a mix), or advice to those who are fresh out of the convent/monastery, or anything else you think is relevant to this audience given your own experience of leaving religious life/seminary. If you want to write but really have no idea what to write about, we have a pretty long “wish list” of topics we could send you for inspiration!

If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on CAF or click the “Contact Us” button on the Leonie’s Longing website.

God bless you all! :slight_smile:

Great idea. May God bless you in all your endeavors.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.