Have you ever received any intercession after praying for the Poor Souls in Purgatory?

homestead.com/missionbell/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

I do pray for the poor souls in Purgatory…maybe now I should do it more regularly.

I lost my glasses for three days and while I do pray to St.Anthony for intercession when I lose something, he must have been busy because I had no luck until someone suggested I should pray to the Poor Souls in Purgatory for help. Well, after just three Our Fathers,Hail Mary’s and Glory be’s…I was led to my backyard, by our poolside pump and there buried in the mud were my glasses.

Thank you Poor Souls! God is good…all the time!

Not that I am aware of. But although praying for the poor souls is my primary spiritual work of mercy, all I have asked for in return is to be saved from the fires of hell, and to grow in graces such that my prayers for the Church Suffering will be still more effective. I figure that is what I really need. (opinion):slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.