Have you had trials from spiritual direction? Can you tell me your experiences and how you overcame them? How did you deal with it? Did you overcome the trials? How have you found spiritual direction?

My dear friends

I’ve already publicly broadcasted my grief during my recent breakdown. I have found SD very helpful but it’s a long story. I think I’ve made my SD a saint by causing him so much grief and hard work. In return he has helped me make progress on my journey even if he doesn’t know it. How has God worked in your life thru your SD? Have you had crosses along the way or is everything always rosey? What do you look for in a SD? Have you noticed the Holy Spirit at work whilst under a SD and can you tell of your experiences? Any experiences are welcome. If you don’t have a SD then join in if you want. Perhaps some are directed by the Holy Spirit - tell us about it too.

God bless all:thumbsup::slight_smile:
John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.