Have You Read Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

A woman from my church ( Ukranian Catholic) recommended this book to me.She says after reading this book that shes ready to go. Has anyone else read it?

THE BOY WHO CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN is a nice book on a wonderful miracle that happened to a Christian family about 10 years ago. I’ve recommened it and purchased it for a friend. The child did not see hell but saw the entrance to it. He saw and spoke with God but did not see God’s face because those that see God’s face die. Obviously, the plan was not to keep the child in heaven. He also spoke to Jesus and many angels.

I thought I had heard that the boy’s father was a pastor and that he made admitted to making the story up? I will try to find an article, I may be incorrect

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.