Having a major "I want my mommy" moment

Ayyyy…So, I sprained my wrist in rugby and pulled some things in my back, and I’m getting my period this week. That’s only the physical. Emotionally, I’m stressed and worried about midterms, dealing with a lot of stuff (which I am seeing someone about), only to have found that I’ve lost my keys!! They were in my purse and now, they’re not:(:(:frowning: I’ve looked everywhere and it took two friends to tell me not to go out by myself to look for them at 11:30 PM. I was that desperate. Now, I can’t find them:(:frowning: Please pray:(

praying for you :console:

Try this, it works every time!

Dear St. Anthony please come around, something is lost and can’t be found.

I say that about 20 times a day! St. Anthony should be my patron saint! :stuck_out_tongue:

It has been said that laughter is the best medicine, so here is my attempt at making you feel better:

Have you considered turning this into a country/western song?

About the keys…I was in a panic a few months back, new on my job at a university and had lost my keys that had the master key for all of the classrooms (and all of the classrooms are equipped with computers and projectors). I was in a total panic, ripped apart my office, ripped apart my car, retraced my steps all the way to the “secret garden” (abandoned courtyard) where I park. I totally couldn’t find them. Finally worked up the nerve to go and tell the dean. He was calm and said let’s give it another day before we report it (because rekeying all of the classrooms would have been $20k). Just as I was leaving that night I told Claudia, one of the Spanish instructors, and she followed me out and called out “I’ll pray to St. Anthony for you…” Well, guess what? That night, there was a knock on my door, and my next door neighbor was holding my keys asking if they were mine. He had found them in his mailbox.

So, praying to St. Anthony for you…

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.