Having a terrible day

For certain reasons and things happening today I am in deep despair even feeling i want to disapear of the earth

feeling very down, before i fell into impurity also to relieve some suffering

Heavenly father I ask you to please help our brother to find peace of mind and to help him find happiness. Amen.

Hail Mary…

Hail Holy Queen…

Lord Jesus,
You are the lover of our souls
Please show us how much joy there is to be had in the world
How much reason we have to smile :slight_smile:
And share with us Your peace
So that we may understand that not only are we blessed
But that we have the greatest love of our lifetime at our fingertips
Through You.
Come Holy Spirit, Come.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on Paul theApostle. Lord God, grant him Your peace in his time of anxiety and suffering. Fill his heart with Your grace, so that he follows You on the narrow path of righteousness, doing Your Holy Will, and accepting Your blessings. Guide him, O Lord, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to contrition, confession, and penance. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.

:gopray2:

feeling better thank you…the heavy sorrow has gone away thank God

Its the kind of despair that brings thoughts of death/wanting to die

i used to have it a while ago everyday for some time and boy was it horrible
then one day i felt the dark cloud go away and the despair left me

today i was involved with some people and places from back at that time,and the dark cloud came over me again today

anyhow i feel it has gone now

thanks everybody

praying for you

I’ve been there before in my time, but yes, all bad things come to pass with help from God’s grace.

Not knowing your specific situation, but thinking of my own, I recommend that you consider going to Eucharistic Adoration. MassTimes.org lists parishes with Adoration.

Spending an hour with Christ is a powerful experience. Pray to Him and let Him know what’s on your mind, and what you need from Him. His love cures all ills.

God bless you, and let us know if you need more prayers!

Praying for you Paul.
God bless you, brother.

And see a priest as soon as possible about the impurity.

God bless you,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Praying…

thank u brother

i often spend time with God in church adoration and yes its a great source of strength
thank God for that,and thanks for the tip,i will try to tell him my worries and talk to him about them

i feel the suffering i go through to be good for my soul,kind of like purging
i think better to experience purging,pain and suffering here rather then in hell or purgatory

suffering sure is bitter,but it can keep us close to God and even Saints like Padre Pio or St Francis sufferered alot in their lives

i need to be patient with whats happening and to not be seduced by immorality if i feel too down which is whats happening yest and as we speak

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.