Having Doubts Again

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I am having doubts about Catholicism yet again. I want to remain a Catholic but I just have so many doubts. Please pray for me that I would remain Catholic.

If ever doubts come, flee to the Heart of Jesus. :slight_smile:

Holding you in my prayers:gopray2:

Be assured that doubts are a normal part of our growing in Faith. Doubts do not mean we are on our way to leaving what we are doing, only that we have some very important questions for Christ. So we go straight to Him and place them all before him.

When doubts assail me, as they often do, I just think of Peter. Jesus asked him 3 times “Do you love me?” and each and every time Jesus asked this, Peter became more anxious.

Yet each and every time Peter replied, “Yes Lord, I love you”, he was given an increase in Grace and a mandate to “Feed my Lambs” and Shepherd my Sheep"

All that is happening to you now. It is your special moment of intimacy with Christ. Jesus is asking you personally “Do you love me?”

The response should be that of Peter, but there again He gave us freedom to answer Him in whatever way we wish. That is your God given preogative.

If your answer is “Yes! Lord, you know that I love you”, then hear the reply: “Allow yourself to be shepherded and fed by by My Shepherd”

God be with you in this special time.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you, Holly!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.