Having more tests done tomorrow please pray!

I’m having more tests done tomorrow. Please pray they can find out whats wrong with me. I am not doing so well at times. Thanks so much. :slight_smile:

Praying you’ll find out soon whats wrong, and that its nothing serious.

*Hail Mary, Full of Grace,The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Thank you Ben. It isn’t really serious, praise God! Just lots of stomach pain, nausea and getting sick. It just wears me out on top of my other health issues I already have. Thank you again for prayers. God bless you. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!!!

Mark

Praying for you and your health…take care, I hope you find comfort and good health soon…

Dear Lord, please grant twiceblessed peace of mind throughout this trial of hers. May her test results reveal her medical problem soon and may she keep strong in her faith and in her trust in You. Amen.

May Almighty God twice bless convert99 with health and keep her ever close to your heart as she has twiceblessed me.

Praying for you :signofcross:

I’m praying that you feel better soon, and that the cause of your discomfort is discovered and treated successfully.

Divine Physician, please reveal and bring to healing what ails twiceblessed, who is suffering from malaise and from the awful confiusion and anxiety that is not knowing what is wrong with one’s health and state. Please surround her with Your light and love.
Thank You for Your love and mercy.

Dear Mother Mary please kindly pray for our sister that she may have healing and treatment.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying they find out what’s wrong and you heal quickly.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding you in my prayers.

praying for you twice!!! :console:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.