Having surgery soon

Will be having surgery soon and I need you to pray to give my husband strength. He is a bundle of nerves when it comes to me. Also, pray for all those I cannot pray for when I am in the hospital. I will say a rosary daily, (providing I am awake), while in there for everyone and their intentions.

mahleh

Prayers for your successful surgery and quick healing.

Save your rosaries for yourself and your husband - you owe yourself that much as you go through surgery.

We will handle the others on CAF and we will pray for your husbands calm and peace as you go through this anxious time.

Be well and God Bless.

Thank you very much:thumbsup:

Hi Mahleh , do not worry all will be well . God is watching over you . Lord stand with Mahleh as she goes through this surgery and guide the surgeons and nurses during the procedure . Lord by your grace and mercy It shall be a success and all will be fine . Let Mahleh be totally healed quickly and to have a quick recovery . thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . Lord calm the husband with a feeling of confidence as you hold his hand reassuring him that you are in control and all is fine . Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . Mahleh trust in our Father , he loves you . By the way the Blessed Mother is holding your other hand , You are in good hands . God Bless you , John

Will remember you every day in my prayers.

Will be praying for you, and for your husband!

Thank you all for your kind and loving words.

mahleh, you and your DH have my prayers

Mahleh, I’ll be praying for you and your husband. :signofcross:

Praying for you.

I am praying for your intentions.

My prayers for you.

:byzsoc::byzsoc:

Will be praying for you, the doctors, your husband and a successful surgery! Offering these up in my holy hour.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.