Having trouble with hitting reply button on phone

So, I’ve not been on CAF in a while. And I’m not sure why it’s so hard to hit the reply button. Well, it’s because of that giant blue disclaimer box.

If i go to the full website page, rather than the mobile format, I can, but is there another way to hit the reply button??

Thanks.

I have to turn my tablet landscape mode rather than portrait mode in order to get the blue box off the reply button.

Hmmm, it is still there. :frowning:

Maybe it got like that when there was an android update. I don’t remember it being that way

It is very annoying

And welcome back

Don’t have an Android, but if I tap on the disclaimer it will minimize.

Thankyou Cecilia!!

When I tap on it, it gets bigger!

Hmmm, tried tapping. No luck. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Toil and trouble!!

Well, putting the android google chrome browser in desktop mode will work, anyways, but it’s not ideal. Even then, the reply button is half covered up. Oh well.

The other option is not using the dark theme. The issue seems specific to that theme.

As Elf says, this problem is with the dark theme. It doesn’t minimise the disclaimer for some reason.

No, I do not use the dark theme and an annoying blue box covers the reply button in portrait mode.

It should be minimiseble by tapping on the corner if you’re not using the dark theme.

It gets bigger when I tap on it!

What background are you using? I have this problem with Dark and CAF theme. It is easier with Default theme, especially on my phone.

Agree that it would be nice if they repositioned the disclaimer box so it did not block the button.

Oh, I did not know the dark theme caused that. Thanks. I prefer the black, sensitive eyes perhaps. Most of the time I"m on the laptop anyways. Thanks for the info.

On my phone I use the default theme, on my laptop I use the dark theme. It’s not too bad for me although it took a little while to get used to it. Like you I post mostly from my laptop so it doesn’t bother me too much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.