HBO "12th & Delaware" - pro-life?

HBO docu "12th & Delaware" is about a pro-life pregnancy center that opened up across the street from an abortion clinic. All of the interviews and footage I have seen so far are from the pro-life workers counseling the pregnant women and of a Catholic priest who is the adviser. It's a traditional 'fly-on-the-wall' documentary, i.e., WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), and it seems to be pretty darn "fair" to the pro-life side. It's not for kids, as there's some swearing and explicit sex talk from some of the women who come in for an ultrasound, but gotta ask: Is it too soon to call it a "pro-life" documentary? Ultrasounds are shown in full view, the posters of dead babies are shown in full view. It doesn't embellish anything.

It's available on HBO "on-demand" for a few more weeks.

[quote="havana1, post:1, topic:207996"]
HBO docu "12th & Delaware" is about a pro-life pregnancy center that opened up across the street from an abortion clinic. All of the interviews and footage I have seen so far are from the pro-life workers counseling the pregnant women and of a Catholic priest who is the adviser. It's a traditional 'fly-on-the-wall' documentary, i.e., WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), and it seems to be pretty darn "fair" to the pro-life side. It's not for kids, as there's some swearing and explicit sex talk from some of the women who come in for an ultrasound, but gotta ask: Is it too soon to call it a "pro-life" documentary? Ultrasounds are shown in full view, the posters of dead babies are shown in full view. It doesn't embellish anything.

It's available on HBO "on-demand" for a few more weeks.

[/quote]

i watched it today but i dont think it is pro-life, but i dont think its pro-murder either

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.