Heal us oh my lord!

Please pray for me and my girlfriends for reconciliation and a blesssed relationship with each one and for them to have a changed heart and be filled with the mind of Christ and full of love for him and to love me .lord heal my girlfriends and make them whole.lord heal ME of june car accident injuries and ear infection . lord heal eli’s father and make him whole. lord heal eli and make him whole. lead each of these to your heart and be filled with the holy spirit. all glory and honor is yours almighty Father, in Jesus’s name , amen. please pray for all of these, thanks, GOD BLESS YOU, -JOHN

Please pray for me and my girlfriends for reconciliation and a blesssed relationship with each one and for them to have a changed heart and be filled with the mind of Christ and full of love for him and to love me .lord heal my girlfriends and make them whole.lord heal ME of june car accident injuries and ear infection . lord heal eli’s father and make him whole. lord heal eli and make him whole. lead each of these to your heart and be filled with the holy spirit. all glory and honor is yours almighty Father, in Jesus’s name , amen. please pray for all of these, thanks, GOD BLESS YOU, -JOHN////// My 2nd prayer ] lord heal me of stress and stress created problems. lord keep me calm and tranquil all throughout.lord i need lots of energy . lord heal my home as it is rebuilt. lord bring a buyer to my home with a good fairly high price. lord bless me and my home. thanks lord, in Jesus’s name, amen. everyone pray . thank you from the heart, john

John,
I will be praying very hard for all your intentions. Nice to see you back again! Hang in there. Prayers are on the way up!

Blessings,
Judi

Lord, I commend these intentions to Your merciful love and healing.

Thanks from my heart for the great -prayers that you both are praying for each of my prayer requests. -Trishie thanks so much and keep me in your prayers. Mom4truth keep me in your prayers. I am going through a very difficult time . PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. God bless you both, John-------------I was not in my home for 3 months due to a flood. -------my home is being rebuilt. / j.b/

Today and especially tonight was a hard time. my ear is hurting and fluid draining , this on top of all the other problems I am fighting this with constant prayer everyday and I was down…Thanks all of you for praYING. KEEP ME IN PRAYER. I know the Lord hears and is answering . , John

Dear Lord please heal all these injuries and illnesses. Amen.

Dear Jesus, bless John and his family and friends. Take his intentions into Your Sacred Heart and hear and answer them Lord. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

John…keeping you in my prayers.
diane

Catherine , survive and diane thanks for your wonderful prayers for my healing and healings of friends and girlfriends and the reconciliation to my girlfriends and blessings on my house . I greatly appreciate it., KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. May God give you all the joy and happiness and be in utter joy loving HIM ! LORD GOD I love you and praise you and worship you ! PRAISE THE LORD ! amen , John

jesu thanks for your wonderful prayers for my healing and healings of friends and girlfriends and the reconciliation to my girlfriends and blessings on my house . I greatly appreciate it., KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. May God give you all the joy and happiness and be in utter joy loving HIM ! LORD GOD I love you and praise you and worship you ! PRAISE THE LORD ! amen , John

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.