Healing prayer for my sick friend

this is my first time asking for prayer in this house. my friend koko use to see but now cant see,the doctors hav carry out brain surgary on her to enable her see again, but after seir of tast ,they find out that there are some fuse on the area where the surgary was carry out now the doctors want to carry out another surgary on her.i believe in the healing power of God so i will like u all to join us in prayer and ask our blessed lady to interc for us thank u

+JMJTJ+

Koko will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

praying

Welcome, Ben! :slight_smile:

Dear Ben, God bless you for asking for our prayers for your friend. Koko has such serious problems and has been through so much suffering already.

I ask Jesus to be kind to her and to make this new surgery successful.

Mother Mary please intercede for Koko’s health and happiness, and please pray also for Ben. Thank you

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

Praying for your friend…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[quote="the_phoenix, post:7, topic:125502"]
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.