and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

I commend you to the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and help you to receive the best medical care. May Our Lord heal you in accordance with His holy and pefect will. Amen.

Praying…

Lord who healed the daughter of Jairus and the woman suffering from chronic hemorrhage, please bless Josephine with Your comfort and healing.
Please bless her with Your peace.
Mother Mary please intercede for her that all in her life will reflect your divine Son’s glory and love

Josephine, if i may, I will point you to a bible verse that fills me with hope and joy:

“…By His wounds we were healed.” Isaiah 53,5

Healing for all of us has already occurred. The verse is in past tense. It does not say that we will be healed, instead we were healed.

Believe in that. Don’t let the flesh fool you, instead praise and thank God for your healing.

I will pray so that our faith is increased because we know that faith the size of a mustard seed will move mountains and it sounds like you have a mountain in your path. :slight_smile:

Our lady of Lourdes please answer our prayers that Josephine be healed

:gopray:

Dear Jesus send your healing spirit towards this person. Make your love be visible. Have mercy on our souls.

Lord, please hear josephine’s intention and touch her with your healing hand of all afflictions, spiritual and physical. Have mercy on her in accord with the Father’s will. Hear her prayers in union with your Passion. Send angels to help with this intention. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

thanking you all for praying for me blessings

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard.

praying

Lord have mercy,Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Lady of Lourdes, hear our prayers for healing.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

O merciful Lord please hear our prayers

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.