Healing prayers

Hi I just joined this site. I see it is filled with beautiful caring people.
I would love to ask for prayers for myself as I have been ill. I have hypothyroidism and recently have been experiencing vertigo, headaches and terrible muscle aches. I have children to care for and need to be well. I greatly appreciate all your help.

Hi dani35, welcome to CAF.
Please know that I am praying for your health and healing.
God bless.

Hi Dani 35!
Greetings and prayers for you from Sweden.

I entrust you to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and help you to receive the best medical care. May she ease your suffering and help you to carry your cross with patience, love and faith. I pray that this trial brings you closer to Our Lord and inreases your faith, hope and charity.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Praying for you …

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.