Healing touch for surgery

Almighty God, Bless my Dad and grant him Your graces to recover from his knee surgery and it’s complications. Cover his neck, knee, heart and fever with Your healing grace and bring him to recovery. Bless Mom and grant her strength, to continue to help and to be at peace without worry. Thank you for the doctors and medicines and procedures You have given us and shine Your Face upon us and be gracious to us. Strengthen our faith and service to You and others. These things we ask through the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Our Lord, and to His Precious Name through Our Blessed Mother, Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

:amen:

:angel1:

Praying hard.

Praying for the healing of your dad and for your family …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Almighty God, I honour You for the doctors and medicines and procedures You have given us through others’ research and care.
I ask You to please bless smood’s Dad in soul, mind, heart, and body; and promote his recovery from his knee surgery. Please ensure that he receives the care necessary to avoid complications. Please flood him and his family with Your healing light and love. Bless smood’s Mom and grant her strength, to continue to help and to be at peace.
Strengthen this family’s faith and service to You and others.
These things we ask through Jesus Christ Our Lord

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Praying for a quick recovery…

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.