healing

Please pray for healing of irritable bowel syndrome

Laraine, may God bless the person suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. God, please help the person to deal with this inconvenient and uncomfortable condition, and heal them if possible.

Bless you, Trishie:)

(The person had tests to ensure it wasn’t caused by Celiac disease, an autoimmune response to wheat, barley oats, rye? Not all symptoms show, but easily controlled by gluten-free diet. Untreated longterm, it causes other problems too. I had to break my wrist, early osteoporosis due to untreated celiac disease, to discover I was celiac.)

J†M†J
I will ask our Mother and Queen to pray for you and your intentions…

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

I’m praying for you right now.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.