Health: What your pee is telling you

(yeah, but who smells their urine?)

everydayhealth.com/columns/health-answers/what-your-pee-is-telling-you/?pos=4&xid=nl_EverydayHealthHealthyLiving_20170622

anybody who has eaten asparagus knows that sometimes you cant help but smell your pee.

And this is on CAF because …?

I suppose it’s here because it’s part of the news.

Sometimes it’s good to know things. Keep an eye on people in our care.

If your urine has a fruity odor, it may be a sign of diabetes.

A sharp smell is a symptom of kidney stones.

I was wondering the same thing. This is now a medical site. :wink:

Well, a little knowledge can go a long way in maintaining a healthy body as it is the temple of your soul. In my own case of doing some research I found that 1 out of 7 people can have kidney problems without even knowing it. My own cousin died of kidney cancer at the age of 54, just 2 weeks after her diagnosis. So I wont smite the poster who probably had the best intentions in passing along a little information for the benefit of others. Peace.

It’s only about half the people, not everyone. Neither my husband nor I are affected & we eat a lot when it’s in season. :slight_smile:

The article missed one on color - a strong yellow can be caused by B complex supplements.

Now that all the medical experts on the forum have weighed in, can we move on to other matters? :slight_smile:

Or your urinologist just examined a cup of apple juice instead of “your urine”. :whistle:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.