Healthy Pregnancy...prayers needed

My youngest son Tom and his partner Heather have just found out they are pregnant with their second child.We have a history of Spina Bifida in our family (my eldest child died from it).I am worried as she has not been taking folic acid please help me pray that their child our 4th grandchild will be healthy.Thankyou so much and God bless you

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying hard for a healthy baby.

Thankyou Rocket and God bless you

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for this baby, your family tbcrawford and of course you, may the Lord bless everyone and protect this child. We ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :signofcross:

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Thankyou blue, ProVobis, and phoenix may God bless you for your prayers for me and my family.

praying

I’m praying for the baby and for your whole family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer them. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children.

Lord, please bless and protect Tim and Heather’s baby. Shield it from Spina Bifida and all disease. May this mother take all the necessary care she needs to ensure the best for her baby. Bless Teresa who has already lost one baby and prays for the safety of her family. Shower blessings upon this faithful prayer warrior and her family that all will be well with her grandchild. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

*My Lord and My Sweet, Heavenly, Eternal, Father God…

I offer up this intention to thee…

My Sweetest, Heavenly, Eternal, Loving Father…

I dip this intention in, The Blood Of My Sweet Savior, Jesus Christ!"

And I rebuke all evil spirits, that are causing all anxiety, agitation and fear…

“In The Name Of Jesus Christ!”

My Precious, Heavenly, Eternal, Most Loving Father God…

“Fiat!” (It Is Done!)

“I Praise YOU, Sweetest Father God!”

“I Praise YOU, Sweetest, Jesus!”

“I Praise YOU, Sweetest Holy Spirit!”

“I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet, Father God!”

“I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet, Jesus!”

“I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet Holy Spirit!”

“I Give All Glory, Honor and Praise To YOU!”

And I Claim This Special Intention Now…

“In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And, The Holy Spirit!”

AMEN! *

Dear friends thankyou for your prayerful support.May God bless each of you for your kindness.Thankyou alh5184,sungirl,jesu1983,Irishmom2 and heavensangel

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying for a healthy baby for Tom and Heather …

Heavenly Father , please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy .Grant ,O Lord that Heather may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery both for her and her baby and that the baby will be born healthy and well . Amen

Mary , Most Holy , please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world . Amen

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother . To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Amen - And for you dear friend.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thankyou so much St.Gabriel ,Natalie,Kimmielittle and blue I am so grateful of your prayerful support.May God bless you for your kindness my freinds.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.