Healthy Pregnancy...prayers needed

Lord, please bless and protect Tim and Heather’s baby. Shield it from Spina Bifida and all disease. May this mother take all the necessary care she needs to ensure the best for her baby. Bless Teresa who has already lost one baby and prays for the safety of her family. Shower blessings upon this faithful prayer warrior and her family that all will be well with her grandchild. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Dear friends thankyou all so much for your continued prayers.May God bless each of you.

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Heavenly Father , please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy .Grant ,O Lord that Heather may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery both for her and her baby and that the baby will be born healthy and well . Amen

Mary , Most Holy , please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world . Amen

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother . To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Heavenly Father , please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy .Grant ,O Lord that Heather may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery both for her and her baby and that the baby will be born healthy and well . Amen

Mary , Most Holy , please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world . Amen

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother . To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please bless and protect Tim and Heather’s baby. Shield it from Spina Bifida and all disease. May this mother take all the necessary care she needs to ensure the best for her baby. Bless Teresa who has already lost one baby and prays for the safety of her family. Shower blessings upon this faithful prayer warrior and her family that all will be well with her grandchild. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

For a Successful Pregnancy

Powerful is your intercession with God, Mary, for you are his mother. Tender , too, is your love for us, for you are our mother. Confidently , then, I come to you as a child, poor and needy, to seek your aid and protection for Heather and the child she carries. In every trial of motherhood, I beg your aid. For the grace of a happy delivery, I come to you. For your holy assistance in guarding and directing each tiny soul with which God entrusts her, I call to you. In every sorrow that comes to her in my motherhood, I confide in you.

That she may have strength to bear cheerfully all the pains and hardships of motherhood, I lean on you. That the sweetness of motherhood may not through my neglect be embittered in later years by pains of regret, I trust in you.
That the will of God may always be fulfilled in her through each act of my motherhood, little and great, I beg your aid. Never forsake her dear Mother, my hope, my consolation, my confidence, and my trust, but ever be at her side to aid and protect Hather, your needy child. Amen.
Mother of Love, of Sorrow, and of Mercy, Pray for us!

Dearest Mary, I look to you now for the help of your maternal love. You understand the trials as an expectant mother. You bore Jesus in your womb. You know the doubts and anxieties that beset Heathe; you know the bodily suffering she endures. Like you, may I turn all these sorrows into joy. You overcame anxiety by a loving trust in God; you overcame doubt by gentle resignation to His will.
Your motherhood lifted your mind above earth and kept it close to God.
So speak to Jesus now with me, beloved Mother, as I seek prayerfully for Heather to learn to bear the trials of motherhood with joy.
Mother of Perpetual Help, Pray for Heather!

Holy Mother Mary please bless Heather and Tim’s unborn child so that he or she may be healthy. Bless the Crawford family as they have had this wonderful news of a new baby at a difficult time.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.