Healthy Pregnancy...prayers needed

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear Lord please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy and will be born safely into the world.I am worried as You know Lord my babies died and the deep impact this had on our lives,Please bless Heather and guide her that she may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery for her and her baby.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world thankyou Amen

Praying hard.

Holy Mother Mary please bless Heather so that she may have a healthy and safe pregnancy. Bless her child so that he or she is born strong and healthy

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father , please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy .Grant ,O Lord that Heather may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery both for her and her baby and that the baby will be born healthy and well . Amen

Mary , Most Holy , please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world . Amen

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother . To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Lord, please bless and protect Tim and Heather’s baby. Shield it from Spina Bifida and all disease. May this mother take all the necessary care she needs to ensure the best for her baby. Bless Teresa who has already lost one baby and prays for the safety of her family. Shower blessings upon this faithful prayer warrior and her family that all will be well with her grandchild. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Heavenly Father , please grant the baby that Heather carries is healthy .Grant ,O Lord that Heather may have a successful and safe pregnancy and delivery both for her and her baby and that the baby will be born healthy and well . Amen

Mary , Most Holy , please intercede for this child that he/she will be healthy and born safely into the world . Amen

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother . To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Holy Mother Mary please bless Heather so that she may have a healthy and safe pregnancy. Bless her child so that he or she is born strong and healthy

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Lord, please bless and protect Tim and Heather’s baby. Shield it from Spina Bifida and all disease. May this mother take all the necessary care she needs to ensure the best for her baby. Bless Teresa who has already lost one baby and prays for the safety of her family. Shower blessings upon this faithful prayer warrior and her family that all will be well with her grandchild. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.