Hearing Voices - 2nd thread

Dear Friends , as my previous thread asking for prayers on behalf of Eileina had reached the maximum number , I have been advised by our moderator to commence a new thread .
Eileina , you may recall had been oppressed with voices of evil demons and devils for some 11 years . Successive parish priests had administered the Sacrament of the Sick , whilst ensuring that she was having the attention and medication from a psychiatrist , to no effect.
Some 18 months ago , we were blessed to be introduced to the Diocesan Exorcist , Fr. Antony at a Healing Service . After initial discussions , Fr. Antony agreed to visit Eileina at home , which he did on 2 occasions , blessing the house and offering up prayers of deliverance . He subsequently decided after due discernment that the demonic attacks were of a satanic nature , informed the Bishop and a few weeks later , visited her together with his Deacon and carried out the Solemn Rite of Exorcism.Although Eileina was spiritually uplifted ,nothing dramatic occurred .However , as the demonic assaults have been occurrinng over such a long time , the exorcist did say that further exorcisms might be necessary . Accordingly he has now carried out 2 further exorcisms on Eileina .with noticeable relief to her, but whilst the voices are not now present ,she is now still receiving evil thoughts , which Eileina , a lifelong and faithful Catholic , knows are not her own . Fr. Antony who knows of the prayer thread on CAF , felt that the prayers still being offered for her , were a great blessing . Therefore I would be grateful my dear friends ,if you would continue your loving and caring prayers for Eileina's complete deliverance . Natalie

Holy Michael , the Archangel , defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Host ,
by the Divine Power of God ,cast into hell ,Satan
and all other evil spirits ,who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

As many of you know I have a subclass of Schizophrenia and
at the hight of my illness I heard voices. I am down to just being
paranoid now. It took a long time to find the right med cocktail
to keep me functional. I had a lot of passed evil in me as well.
I will pray for her!
:highprayer:

Dan ✞

Has this poor woman been given a complete physical? My thoughts are that she may have a tumor somewhere in her brain, and thus the demonic thoughts....mind you, I do believe that it is possible that a tumor would allow her to be vulnerable to demonic possesion. This is just a thought since I am not a medical expert nor am I an expert in all things Christian. I will pray for this woman.....I just can't shake the thought that there may be a tumor that has not been detected.....

Heavenly Father, please and thank You for delivering this woman of her burden. Thank You Lord for moving your hands over her, and healing her of all her afflictions, and helping her get the help she needs. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Michael , the Archangel , defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil .
by the Divine Power of God ,cast into hell ,Satan
and all other evil spirits ,who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls . Amen .

[quote="NiceMimi, post:4, topic:230457"]
Has this poor woman been given a complete physical? My thoughts are that she may have a tumor somewhere in her brain, and thus the demonic thoughts....mind you, I do believe that it is possible that a tumor would allow her to be vulnerable to demonic possesion. This is just a thought since I am not a medical expert nor am I an expert in all things Christian. I will pray for this woman.....I just can't shake the thought that there may be a tumor that has not been detected.....

Heavenly Father, please and thank You for delivering this woman of her burden. Thank You Lord for moving your hands over her, and healing her of all her afflictions, and helping her get the help she needs. Amen.

[/quote]

I also agree although I don't claim to be an expert in medicine or exorcism either but perhaps this woman could be helped if she discussed matters with a neuropsychologist or whomever specialized in that field.

In the meantime, I will keep this woman (and anyone in similar circumstances) in my Prayers.

A Prayer to Saint Michael

Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all
the other evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html

Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) 

[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)

Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

st-benedict-medal.com/prayers-to-saint-benedict.htm

Also asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and the 6 Saints who were recently canonized

[catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=5430](http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=5430)

Lord, in your great mercy please deliver Eileina from all of her demonic thoughts and voices. Grant Fr. Antony all the grace he needs to help Eileina be freed from this demonic attack. May Eileina keep strong in faith and have her faith only strenghtened by this spiritual trial. Send her your Holy Spirit to comfort her and to give her deep peace. Give her extra patience, strength, courage and hope. Fill her with all the love a soul can contain, and help her to keep centered on You. May she cling to You like a Rock and never be separated from you. Bless Eileina abundantly and reward her for enduring this very painful trial. Protect her from Satan and from all his snares. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Heavenly Father, please and thank You for delivering this woman of her burden. Thank You Lord for moving Your hands over her, healing her of all her afflictions, and helping her get the help she needs. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm .
Amen

A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin - ( Never known to fail )

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel , Fruitful Vine ,
Splendour of Heaven , blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin , assist me in this my necessity :
for the complete deliverance of Eileina from the assaults and persecution
of Satan and his demons , and for her complete healing. .
O Star of the Sea , help me and show me herein you are my Mother .

O Holy Mary , Mother of God , Queen of Heaven and Earth ,
I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart ,
to succour me in this necessity :
there are none that can withstand your power .

O show me herein you are my Mother .
O Mary , conceived without sin , pray for us who have recourse to thee . ( 3 times )
Sweet Mother , I place this cause in your hands . (3 times )
Amen .

Prayer for Deliverance .
My Lord , You are all powerful ,You are God , You are Father . We beg You through the intercession and help of the archangels Michael , Raphael , and Gabriel , for the deliverance of our brothers and sisters who are enslaved by the evil one . All saints of heaven , come to our aid .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the devil .
by the Divine Power of God ,cast into hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord please hear all our continued prayers for dear Eileina who is suffering such persecution and fear.I humbly ask You would grant her complete healing and strength to overcome.Lord please be with her and comfort her that she would not be afraid.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Eileina Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for Eileina.

Send forth Thy Spirit Lord and they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth.

peace

*** Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease &/ demonic possession and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness &/or demonic possession everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. .

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Copied from(with addition relevant to this thread):
2heartsnetwork.org/Dymphna.htm*

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the
wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who wander
through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with prolonged suffering and Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker, St. Amabilis, St. Bruno, St. Cyriacus, St. Denis,
St. Lucian, St. Lucy Bufalari, St. Marcian, St. Margaret of Fontana,
St. Quirinus, and St. Ubaldus Baldassini.
Prayers continue whether able to post or not. **

Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm .
Amen

O Mary , conceived without sin , pray for us who have recourse to thee . ( 3 times )
Amen .

Prayer for Deliverance .
My Lord , You are all powerful ,You are God , You are Father . We beg You through the intercession and help of the archangels Michael , Raphael , and Gabriel , for the deliverance of our brothers and sisters who are enslaved by the evil one . All saints of heaven , come to our aid .
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Amen .

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

[quote="Natalie_Sheldon, post:10, topic:230457"]
Amen

Amen .

Prayer for Deliverance .
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
by the Divine Power of God ,cast into hell ,
Amen .

[/quote]

A Prayer to Saint Michael

Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all
the other evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html

Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils

Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.) 

[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia

[st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Also asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and the 6 Saints who were recently canonized

[catholicculture.org/news/...m?storyid=5430](http://www.catholicculture.org/news/...m?storyid=5430)

Lord please hear all our continued prayers for dear Eileina who is suffering such persecution and fear.I humbly ask You would grant her complete healing and strength to overcome.Lord please be with her and comfort her that she would not be afraid.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Eileina Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

[quote="reindeer, post:11, topic:230457"]
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

[/quote]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.