Hearing Voices - 3rd thread

Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen ."

Lord please hear my prayers for Eileina.I pray she can be free of this evil that taunts her.She is suffering greatly and her life is difficult and painful at times.I ask You would place Your healing hand upon her,grant her strength and wisdom knowledge and courage to fight off this awful evil onslaught.Please guide her and comfort her.Please watch over her and protect her from evil.
Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

By Saint Ignatius of Loyola

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Eileina Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

V: O God, come to my assistance.
R: O Lord, make haste to help me.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto,
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

[Say one Our Father and three Hail Marys after each of the following
nine salutations in honor of the nine Choirs of Angels]

1. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Seraphim may the Lord make us worthy to burn with the fire of
    perfect charity. Amen.

2. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Cherubim may the Lord grant us the grace to leave the ways of sin
    and run in the paths of Christian perfection. Amen.

3. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Thrones may the Lord infuse into our hearts a true and sincere
    spirit of humility. Amen.

4. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Dominions may the Lord give us grace to govern our senses and
    overcome any unruly passions. Amen.

5. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Powers may the Lord protect our souls against the snares and
    temptations of the devil. Amen.

6. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Virtues may the Lord preserve us from evil and falling into
    temptation. Amen.

7. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Principalities may God fill our souls with a true spirit of
    obedience. Amen.

8. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Archangels may the Lord give us perseverance in faith and in all
    good works in order that we may attain the glory of Heaven. Amen.

9. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of
    Angels may the Lord grant us to be protected by them in this mortal
    life and conducted in the life to come to Heaven. Amen.

Say one Our Father in honor of each of the following leading Angels:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and our Guardian Angel.

Concluding prayers:

O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the

heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits,
servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor,
you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from
all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your
gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.

Pray for us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus
Christ, that we may be made worthy of His promises.

Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a

merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most
glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make us
worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none
of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that we may be
conducted by him into Your Presence. This we ask through the merits
of Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayers offered.

Lord, please grant strength, peace and courage to Eileina, and deliver her from these demonic attacks. Please help her to carry this cross patiently and lovingly, and help her never to despair. You send great trials to those who are closest to you and so I know that Eileina must be very close to you. Please keep her close to you and Mary, and let her always know how dear she is to you both. May she focus on you and not on these demonic attacks and find great comfort in prayer and the sacraments. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord please hear my prayers for Eileina.I pray she can be free of this evil that taunts her.She is suffering greatly and her life is difficult and painful at times.I ask You would place Your healing hand upon her,grant her strength and wisdom knowledge and courage to fight off this awful evil onslaught.Please guide her and comfort her.Please watch over her and protect her from evil.

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ , who cast out demons , release Eileina from the persecution and torment of these demonic attacks and assaults , deliver her and protect her from all evil and harm. May she be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels.
Amen

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Eileina and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen.

Amen

Dear God of Power ,
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
Amen .

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray - and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine power of God, thrust into to Hell Satan and all the evil spirits whom roam about the Earth seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

St. Benedict, pray for us. Amen.

St. Dymphna, pray for us. Amen.

Mary, stomp this evil! Amen.

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen

Dear God of Power ,
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
Amen .

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen.

Blessed Bartolomo Longo, former slave of Satan who became a slave of Christ, pray that Jesus and Mary will defend our sister against the attacks of the Evil One and his minions.

Amen

Dear God of Power ,
Amen .

defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
Amen .

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.