Heartache....

Not physical - but emotional.
I just found out that one of my best friends (whom I’ve fallen in love with, and been waiting for the right time to move…and yes, it’s a girl!!!) has gotten together with another of my good friends…and we live in the same house (communal living), so I can’t even isolate myself to get over the…yeah, heartache and jealousy.

It sounds silly, compared to the very very serious things people post about here (which will be in my prayers tonight), but remembering Phil 4:6-7, I ask for prayers for me anyway. Thank you.

Why would it be silly? Praying for you.

VERY unsilly.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for him. He has recourse to thee.

Bless poor Luther dear Father and heal his hearache in time, grant that he will be able to put on a brave face and even be happy for them, then bless Luther that he might find his true soul mate and find peace and happiness. In Christ’s name. Amen.

Praying that God sends His Holy Spirit to you to heal your heart and to strengthen you. May you find comfort through prayer and the reception of Jesus in the sacraments, and focus your attention on the Lord more than on any one else. May you pray for this couple whenever you feel hurt by them, and be good to them with true Christian charity. Praying that you will meet a beautiful Christian girl to love and to marry. May God bless you and your future spouse (whom you may meet sooner than you think) abundantly. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Sometimes we miss the moment and only find out later. We can understand something of how painful this is for you, to feel that, and to also feel loss.
I ask the Lord to give you the strength and consolation that will be most beneficial to you. And the future that will give you most blessing.
May God also bless this new couple.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.