Heavenly Father

I pray for all the people of the world, especially those who have no one to pray for them.
Special prayers for all the alcoholics and drug addicts in the world, especially my home group, Serenity Corner and for all my alcoholic friends in Gulf Shores, AL where we spend several months a year. More special prayers for the children of the world, the sick, the poor, the rich and the dying. I place all families in Jesus’ hands.

I praise, adore, honor and glorify my Heavenly Father and my Lord Jesus Christ and thank them for all the graces and blessings they have bestoed on me and my family. With eternal thanks to the Holy Spirit, my adovcate.

Amen

Praying for all the people mentioned in your prayer. May God keep them close to Him, even if they don’t always feel this closeness with the senses. Good St. Joseph, you who cared for Jesus and were a father to him, intercede with your paternal care and grant that at the end of all these souls lives, they be with you and God happy for all eternity. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I join you in your prayers

Lord, please be with those who feel lonely, desolate, and desperate; please help those who think that no one cares to look up and find Your love. Send help to those most in need; in Jesus name, Amen.

A heartfelt ‘amen’ to your prayer

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thanks Trishie for the “Amen”. I usually don’t put that because then I feel its the end of my prayers and it definitely isn’t. You sound like such an angel. I am a good Catholic, I just read Sermon on the Mount. It was like an answer to many prayers. I send this good news to you because I have gone thru many trials and this book has helped me with my inner life. Thanks again and I hope we hook up again. I forgot to put a name. I can’t remember what I had put previously but I will use this one: #1 Follower.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.