Hello, everyone

I’m new to catholic answer, and I just wanted to post up a prayer request for my self and my family. I pray for them every day and think about them now alot(especially since i’m not living with them) so if you could help me pray for them, I would greatly appreciate this. If your a Rosary Confraternity member (pray for me) as I pray fro all of you every wonderful day.

For my family, I pray you all pray with me that we love, honor, and respect one another as the Lord Father would have us do. I pray for peace of mind and strength for my beloved mother and stepfather. May their financial situation be easied and their worries be conforted for all things are possible though God the Father. I pray especially for my brother in Mexico (we don’t know how to bridge a relationship yet) but I pray always that he is well in spirits and in health. I also pray for my younger sister who is about to leave home for school in fargone LA. I pray for her safety, and her peace of mind to discern the path that God has laid before her (educationally and spiritually)and I pray especially that she see and live that path all the days of her life.

Lastly I would hope all of you could pray for me. Procrastination has always been my achillies anckle, and you see I truelly must grow in responsiblity. Although, my family doesn’t say it, I know they need me to help them financially. This is what I especially hope to do for them. I want my mom to be able to get her GED, and that means I really must find a job and be there for them. I truelly hope and pray that I be there for them, as i mean to be.

Well that is it for now. Thank you so very much for any all of your prayers. I’ve signed up as a prayer warrior, so i hope to include any and all person that intrust their hopes, fears, or concerns to me in my daily rosary.

God Bless, and never stop believing that truely you are loved, and never stop honoring and glorifying the lord for his endless blessing on this and every day.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil, AMEN.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.

Loving Father, please address the needs of this family so that they can reconcile themselves to each other and to You. Please help them while they are separated and keep them safe from harm. Please let them experience Your love and peace as You shower them with Your blessings. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Praying for you and your family.

:slight_smile: Warm welcome, above all to the Church, and you are welcome in CAF God bless you!

In Jesus’ name, Father please flood Your blessings on our new friend, and upon her loved mother and stepDad, upon her brother and sister in all their needs. Please protect and bless them all, and let Your will be done in their lives.

Please help our new friend to find courage and inspiration to leap into helping the family in their difficulties, and help her in faithfully living the gospels. Thank You, Father

Bless you, Trishie:)

***+JMJTJ+

Welcome! :slight_smile:
You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

thanks everyone for your prayers, it feel that over the last month it’s definitely helped me. Despite some setback and some firm footing, I have much to be greatfull for, and still so much to work for. Thank your everyone & I will definitely pray for everyone.

Praying for your intentions.

You have been in my prayer in the last 2 years. I am a member. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your family Amen

Water, you have no idea how much your comment meant to me, knowing and understanding the significance of what binds us together in the confraternity prayer, as a recent member (july 16) I was finally able to join you. Thank you for your prayers, with me we are one stronger, lets us pray for the salvation for many more souls.

I will be praying for you during the Rosary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.