Hello... my Aussie relatives very much in need of prayers

Hi,

Please pray for some of my relatives. They’re Australian, currenntly living in Singapore. One of their daughters, Claudia has got leukaemia, has been in intensive care for some time & it’s not looking good…
Today we had the news that Rowena (the mummy) has just miscarried her baby at 18 weeks. She will deliver the child today.
I can’t imagine what thid family must be going through, please send prayers their way for strength, healing & comfort from God.
Names are Andrew, Rowena, Olivia & Claudia (and of course the baby)

Thank you,

Sarah

They have my prayers

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

***+JMJTJ+

I am sorry for your heartache!
You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

I will remember them all in my Rosary today.

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Children.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Prayers promised

praying…

kate

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for them!

Thanks everyone SO MUCH for the prayers, I have no further updates on their situation but I know that your prayers are needed & will make a difference to them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.