Hello to CAF after 3 years in the Friary!

Ave Maria!

After leaving CAF back in 2009 to enter the Franciscans of the Immaculate. I’ve since made my first profession of vows on September 8, 2012, and I can’t tell you how religious life is so inexpressibly wonderful! I used to frequent the forums but I don’t remember much of a religious presence (which can be a good thing), but given the charism of our institute I’ve been given permission to get back on the forums, all for the glory of God!

Prayers for all you discerning! The friars do an extended adoration for vocations every Thursday evening, but feel free to chime in if you want me to put your intention up on our prayer board for extra graces from Our Lady! Ave Maria!

In the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Friar John Paul, FI

Nice to have you back. I'll be praying for you; please pray for me as I discern entry into Carmel!

Please pray for my discernment and (lack of) humility too, please!

Welcome back! :wave:

I don't know if you recall Brother JR (JREducation) from your previous time here. So you aren't alone here. :)

I am very glad to see the religious presence here. I think it does a lot of people a lot of good to see it.

Welcome Brother - we need more religious on the forum: but you may need a thick skin!:wink:

pax et bonum!

Welcome back brother.

Pax et bonum,
Jim, OFS

[quote="Joe_5859, post:4, topic:323577"]

I don't know if you recall Brother JR (JREducation) from your previous time here. So you aren't alone here. :)

I am very glad to see the religious presence here. I think it does a lot of people a lot of good to see it.

[/quote]

Me too! Welcome back!! (and I love that you said this FFI Griswold,... "but feel free to chime in if you want me to put your intention up on our prayer board for extra graces from Our Lady! Ave Maria!

Friar John Paul, FI
"

Please, for my family, thank you!!

Thank you for your service to God and His Church.

[quote="FFI_Griswold, post:1, topic:323577"]
Ave Maria!

After leaving CAF back in 2009 to enter the Franciscans of the Immaculate. I've since made my first profession of vows on September 8, 2012, and I can't tell you how religious life is so inexpressibly wonderful! I used to frequent the forums but I don't remember much of a religious presence (which can be a good thing), but given the charism of our institute I've been given permission to get back on the forums, all for the glory of God!

Prayers for all you discerning! The friars do an extended adoration for vocations every Thursday evening, but feel free to chime in if you want me to put your intention up on our prayer board for extra graces from Our Lady! Ave Maria!

Friar John Paul, FI

[/quote]

May the SACRED HEART Bless You for Your service Brother!! May Our Lady Pray for you and protect you!!

Congratulations!

Fantastic religious name. :thumbsup:

Ave Maria!

Thanks for the kind words! All your intentions are going on our board and the friars will offer them in their prayers and penances.

[quote="Joe_5859, post:4, topic:323577"]

[/quote]

Yes I do remember him posting frequently!

[quote="triumphguy, post:5, topic:323577"]
Welcome Brother - we need more religious on the forum: but you may need a thick skin!;)

pax et bonum!

[/quote]

Oh, yes, CAF.. I was lurking for about a year trying to absorb all the apologetics I could before finding the courage to post!

JMJ,

fra John Paul

[quote="FFI_Griswold, post:1, topic:323577"]
Ave Maria!

After leaving CAF back in 2009 to enter the Franciscans of the Immaculate. I've since made my first profession of vows on September 8, 2012, and I can't tell you how religious life is so inexpressibly wonderful! I used to frequent the forums but I don't remember much of a religious presence (which can be a good thing), but given the charism of our institute I've been given permission to get back on the forums, all for the glory of God!

Friar John Paul, FI

[/quote]

Welcome Friar John Paul,

It is great to have you back and we are blessed that your superiors gave you permission to come on to the forums. We do have a small religious presence here on the forums... I am sure your input will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings on your vocation!

Sr. Debbie, OSC

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.