Hello

Hi

I am here to get some good ideas from u guys

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/hello1.gif

Welcome! What kind of things are you looking for?

Here’s a good idea: hook me up with some Packers tickets! :smiley:

Only kidding (well, half kidding, paramedicgirl can fill you in). Welcome to the forum Angie.

There ya go! http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/paramedicgirl/Packersticket.jpg

Thanks paramedicgirl, but the Packers don’t play on Wednesdays.

Now, if you can make that ticket for Sunday, October 7 at 7:15 PM against those hated Chicago Bears, I’ll marry you. Or at least buy you a Fresca. :smiley:

Sheesh. There’s just no pleasing you! :shrug:

Come on paramedicgirl, it’s for a marriage proposal or a Fresca. I’m hoping you choose the Fresca. :smiley:

Hey, this is Angie’s thread. She’s going to think we’re all a bunch of nuts here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Awe, how cute. :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink:

Catholig

And…

We’re not a bunch of nuts - we’re fruit and nuts, like the chocolate :slight_smile:

And those tickets - $60 a pop? Sheesh! I’d wanna be sitting right on top of the goalposts for that sorta money…

What ideas do you want??

What’s wrong with being a Traditional Catholic nut :stuck_out_tongue: We are nuts for Christ’s sake, and wise in Christ. hehe.

I dunno, a fresca can keep you cold on warm nights but it can’t keep you warm on cold nights. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tough call.

(I’d better just stop there. :thumbsup: )

So what ideas are you looking for, Angie? :slight_smile:

It’s easy that we both live in Chicago, that way I can hunt you down more easily. But not to worry, I’ll go easy on you since we both hate the bears…but I bleed purple.

Traditional Catholics and Packers fans, I am moved.:crying:

My boy has spent all his life here in Texas but he is a true Packer fan. My wife is a true born and raised Cheddar-head form Cross Plains WI.

OP? where is she? Did you guys go and scare her off? On one page we are able to go from nothing to a marriage proposal and something about chocolate.

:rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.