Help fear of seeing something

Please help and pray for me please, I have read the story about repentance of a woman. I dont know how to name it. You know, for example you started praying a Novenna or you repented from serious sins and then you want to post your “evidence”?
Ok so I read and it was said the she was seeing evil because she was haunted by it or posessed? Dont rememeber but now I fear that I might see it. It bothers me. I am free, I can easily pray and go to Mass but I have a fear that I might see something.
Its ridiculous but please pray. I was looking at the painting of Merciful Jesus(this one by St. Faustina) and I trust in Him that He is with me and helps with it

CHRONIC SCRUPULOUSITY ALERT

Please, no one answer the OP.

OP, please go see a priest and psychologist.

You have our prayers in your struggle with your disorder.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Prayers for your safe recovery…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.