Help from Cathloic,how can you answer this person

I believe it is scriptual that you do not get baptised until repentance of sin is acknoledlged and you admit you are a sinner (Rom. 3:23) I believe baptism is done when you make a decision to follow Christ and it is an outward expression of an inner change. I do not believe baptism is required to get to heaven. The theif on the cross was not baptised. I do believe it is very important and significant in the life of a believer and should definately FOLLOW repentance. I do not believe in infant baptism.

My church and I believe:
Jesus Christ is the son of God
Jesus Christ rose from the dead after dying a terrible death on a cross and rose 3 days later
God the Father Jesus the Son and Holy Spirit are all one yet individual (John 1:1)
There is a literal hell and a literal heaven (Matthew 5:29 Matthew 23:33) many others
You MUST be born again to enter heaven (you must confess your sins to Jesus, repent, turn from them and decide to follow him) (Rom. 3:23, Rom. 6:23, Rm. 5:8, Rom. 10:9-10, Rom. 8:38-39, Rm. 12:1-2)
There is a very real enemy the devil who seeks to kill and destroy and we are in a spiritual battle (Eph. 6:10-20 & I Peter 5:8)

Please help with Bible verses,What is right and wrong with the Cathloic teaching. Thank You I,m not good at being an Apologist and need help

scripturecatholic.com/baptism.html#baptism-III

Scripture verses given, followed by an explanation of it’s meaning in infant baptism.

Scripturecatholic.com is one of the best sites out there.

Here’s another page, showing the graces we receive in Baptism DO save us, and it’s not just an outward sign of an inner change:

scripturecatholic.com/baptism.html#baptism-II

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.