Help from Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

For about five months, from February to July of this year, I was suffering from severe panic attacks, which caused some very big problems in my life.

I was very upset and prayed many prayers for help. One of the prayers which I said was the prayer on the Miraculous Medal, "O Mary conceived without sin pray for us, who have recourse to thee”.

Our family went on holidays for a month during this difficult period. There was a doll museum which I wanted to see. It was very interesting to see all the different kinds of dolls, but two interested me more that the rest. There were two dolls that were dressed as nuns and one of them had a Miraculous Medal at the end of her Rosary beads and the other was wearing a Miraculous Medal.

This unexpected find was very comforting to me and I recovered soon after from the panic attacks. My panic attacks are related to specific situations. The previous batch were related to crossing bridges (heights). They lasted many years. They were healed as a result of many prayers.

The panic attacks which I had this year related to a different but very important area of my life. They were far more severe that the previous batch. (Their severity caused me to vomit at times). An underlying longstanding ear imbalance problem had made these panic attacks much worse than the previous batch. Thanks to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal they were healed within a few months.

Useful information:

The powerful intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors and ways to help them

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

The web page has accounts of the intercession of The Holy Souls in Purgatory, for their benefactors in cases of illness, addictions, cars that won’t start, infertility problems, protection in accidents, conversion, chronic insomnia, their help for people who are experiencing major trouble with city councils, success with projects, employment, real estate, television sets that don’t work properly, finding lost property and trouble with relations, etc. and prayers and ideas on how to help The Holy Souls in Purgatory.

Novena to St Philomena the Wonder Worker for the healing of autism

missionbell.homestead.com/novenaforautisticchildren.html

Each person (who has autism or an autism related condition) whose name is sent to be included in this novena will be prayed for regularly by a priest of Lourdes, France at the grotto. Only the first name of the person is needed for the purpose of this novena. Everyone is invited to send names: parents, grandparents, teachers, doctors, aunties, therapists etc.

The novena is held twice every month from: the 1st to the 9th of the Month and from the 10th to the 18th of the month.

(My oldest child received a big healing from autism through prayer).

Read the book: Help from Heaven (Answers to prayer) free on-line.

Karenanna… thank you so much, for sharing your inspiring experiences of faith and healing. Isn’t Our Blessed Mother wonderful? She’s always there for us.

This little anecdote seems trite, compared to your witness… but today, is Thanksgiving Day in the United States. This is a day of HUGE culinary undertakings :rotfl:

Anyway… I’m not “known” for my skills in the kitchen. But being alone with my elderly mother… the task of preparing the Thanksgiving Day meal falls to me now :blush:

So… before I started cooking… I knelt before a little picture of Our Lady of Fatima… which I keep in my kitchen… and I asked Her to please help me with the cooking.

You know what? SHE DID! :smiley:

Everything turned out perfect! We had a delicious Thanksgiving feast! Our Lady answers our smallest prayers! She is the most wonderful Mother!

God bless.

Great story

That is a wonderful story Karen.

I have a friend who’s child, I think, has autism. It is mild, none the less, it’s autism. He’s having lots and lots of problems because he is getting older. I think that I will give her the link ,as well as, print out some of the prayers for her.

I recently did a Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes for a miracle…really! Our business is suffering so bad and we just needed enough money to pay certain bills, well, it came in.

Karen, when I had panic attacks that would cause me to vomit, no amount of praying would help it. I am very happy for your healing…thanks be to God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.