HELP, Looking for solidly-orthodox Catholic Parishes in COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO

Anybody here from the Colorado Springs area?
I have family there, and was wondering if there
are orthodox, fully-with-the-Pope Catholic Parishes
that you could list for me?
I would greatly appreciate it.
God bless,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Try contacting the Diocese there. I was there on a business trip w/ my hubby & visited the main offices. They were very helpful and answered lots of questions.

Good Luck!
:slight_smile:

i thought all catholics believed the same things? so shouldn’t any catholic church be okay? i am asking this genuinely as it seems to be an argument for the church that everyone believes exactly the same thing. so why would your family not just go to the closest catholic church to their home?

True Catholics DO all believe the same things,
i.e. those things doctrinal and moral as revealed by the
Holy Scriptures and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Unfortunately today, there are some (by no means the majority)
priests who are dissenters from the doctrines and morals of the Catholic church.
This happened at my parish and I prayed and prayed that the priest be removed and finally he was and we have a wonderful, kind, and solidly orthodox priest now.
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

I used to make yearly trips to Colorado Springs in the late 90’s and early 2000. I didn’t like what I saw and experienced when I went to Mass there. People didn’t kneel at all, during the homily priests said things that were not in keeping with Church teaching, and I could go on and on. Hopefully things have changed. I wish you luck in finding a good parish. Let us know what you find!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.