Help me find these beads online-Christmas shopping

i don’t know what they are called
they are for wearing on a necklace
anyone? anyone?


They are called cat’s eye and/or fiber-optic beads.

Most bead websites carry them in a variety of sizes and shapes.


thank you so much. i knew my CAF friends would come through for me!:slight_smile:


Try here:

maybe under glass beads? It’s hard to tell what they are made of from the picture



DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit