Help me find this website!

Hello all!

I’m looking for a website I’ve found in the past where you can put your name in and see how many people in the USA have your same name. I can’t for the life of me remember what site it is!

:smiley:

Thanks!!

~Liza

I don’t know what website you’re referring to, but you can do similar things over at people.yahoo.com.

Josh

Here ya go…ww2.howmanyofme.com/

That is exactly what I was looking for!! :thumbsup:

THANK YOU!!! :smiley:

~Liza

More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jennifer are female.

It’s the 0.1% that I’m worried about… :hmmm: (There’s 3 people with my first and last name, BTW).

DH and I are the only ones with our first/last names. We are originals I guess! :smiley:

There are 17,998 people in the U.S. with the first name Liza.
Statistically the 1376th most popular first name. (tied with 49 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Liza are female.

~Liza

Glad I could help! :smiley:

It had zero for my last name, and I know a bunch of my Polock relatives with my last name up north.:stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE this site! My husband showed it to me a couple months back. There are 126 people with my name…of course, my first name is Jennifer, so that makes sense. :smiley:

There were 1,405,000 + people with my first name
There were 0 people with my middle name
There werew 806,000 + people with my maiden last name.

Very interesting web site. :slight_smile:

That was fun! I thought my first name was rarely used but it turns out there are 7 people in the U.S.A. with my complete name. No one in combination with my Maiden name, though. Guess I’m unique, just like everyone else.:smiley:

According to the website, there is apparently nobody in the USA with my name. However, when I was growing up, a boy 5 houses down the road from me had exactly the same name. Very strange!!

According to this web site, nobody else has my name. Nobody else has my last name. Over 3 billion people have my first name (Mary). I can guarantee them that many people have my last name, though!

According to that I’m the only one with my name. There are 57,000 + people with my first name, but only a little over 400 with my last name…and none with both. Thats if I’m just using the last part of my last name.

My parents couldn’t decide which last name to give me when I was born so my mom went behind my dad’s back and gave me both…so I’ve got a hyphenated name even though I’m not married. My full name wouldn’t fit in the box but I’m pretty certain I’m the only one.

Theres nobody in the whole of the United States called Teeliumtrozzle.I’m glad I took THATfor a name!:thumbsup:

I’m the only Swiss Guard in the USA. Maybe I should head to Rome.

I would except Rome is too far from Green Bay.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.