Help me pray for my brother in jail

The Divine Mercy protects my brother and helps him come back to his family.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity
of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
…and in prayer for this brother and his family

1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  2. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  3. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  4. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  5. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  6. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  7. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  9. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
  10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Jesus please give peace of mind to this family and to this loving sibling.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.