Help me to cope with emotional distress

Pray for me. There is something that is causing me a great amount of emotional distress. Pray that I may be able to trust God and stop blaming myself for what has happened or for the mistakes that I have made. Pray that I may be able to see God's plan for me or atleast trust him completely if I don't understand what he is doing at the moment. Please pray. Thanks.

Lord let Wesley F. be healed of his emotional pain and confusion. Lord guide him to do the right things and give him peace and harmony and peace of mind. Lord bless Wesley and help him and heal him, thanks LORD for this, in Jesus’s name, amen. Happy New Year Wesley, John

*Praying for your complete healing, Wesley F, *during this time of emotional distress. That you offer up these sufferings, placing your contrite heart into the ever loving and most merciful hands of our Savior, Jesus Christ the Lord:

Jesus, I Trust in You!

And I also pray that on this special day, January 1, the Solemnity of Mary, Holy Mother of God, that she will enfold you in her warm and tender embrace, whispering your intentions into the ear of the beautiful Holy Infant Jesus.

Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Consolatrix afflictionem, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Comforter of the afflicted,* pray for us.*

Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Refugium peccatorum, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Refuge of sinners, pray for us.

Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Regina pacis, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Queen of peace, pray for us.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Now, a prayer for you by Saint Ignatius of Loyola~
~+~
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen.
~+~

praying

Amen. Lord, please help him understand whatever is confusing him. Amen.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you.
Allow Your healing Hand to heal me.
Touch my soul with Your compassion for others;
touch my heart with Your courage
and infinite Love for all;
touch my mind with Your Wisdom,
and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise.
Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs,
and help me to lead others to You by my example.

Most loving Heart of Jesus,
bring me health in body and spirit
that I may serve You with all my strength.
Touch gently this life which you have created,
now and forever.
Amen

praying for you..

Praying.

Praying for you to have peace of mind WesleyF …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

I thank you all for praying. I need more prayers. I have just two days with me now to settle an important issue that has been a cause of great worry and anxiety for me. I am finding it difficult to trust God and I feel as though God is punishing me for my previous faults and sins.

SERENITY PRAYER
O God, grant me to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the diffrence. Amen.

Dear Wesley F, praying for you in this troubling time. x

Praying hard for you.

Praying for your intentions...

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Dear Wesley, “Release him from pain and illness, make him well in body, mind and soul. I bless you in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ who lives and reigns with the Father forever and ever, world without end. Amen”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.