Help me: Vatican and human sacrifice???

Google Vatican and human sacrifice and you will find sites such as this:
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm

I am now listening to a radio interview with the woman called "Svali" who claims she has witnessed human sacrifice (a 4 year old boy) in the depths of the Vatican, overseen by a man with "a large gold ring that everyone had to kiss (ok....the Pope?). I also saw a website where, in 2005, the Italian authorities demanded access to an underground facility in the Vatican where they found the bones of humans ranging in age from young children to young adults. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

Now, normally, I'm quite the defender of my faith. These "informants" claim that there's a "pentagram" made up of the ley lines (geographically) and at the center is the Vatican. They claim that Satanic rituals and allegiance resulted in the holocaust of millions of innocent people in WWII. They say that human sacrifice preceded the College of Cardinals as they met to vote for a new Pope. I know! This is all INCREDIBLE, but I'm listening to this woman and her story is consistent. Is she mentally ill? Quite possible, but there are minutiae of information, including "code phrases", etc. and things she experienced from early childhood. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SVALI? Does anyone have an explanation for these statements and sites?

Look: it's not impossible for Satan to have invaded the Church. Paul warns us about it, Jesus warns us about it. I want to know WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS and please, be knowledgeable. I don't need to hear "it's ridiculous and you're stupid for even thinking it possible" because I am not "stupid" and I really do not WANT to think it "possible". Do the homework and tell me THIS IS ALL A LIE, that's really what I want to hear. Otherwise, we're in trouble, folks.

Sorry, it's nonsense.

Don’t be SORRY it’s nonsense! But how do you know this? Obviously, if this WERE going on NO ONE except the insiders would KNOW. Look, I realize on the face of it that’s it’s beyond absurd. I love my Church. I am a Eucharistic minister and do music ministry for another church nearby. I love both those priests, they are faithful and wonderful. But frankly, I listened to that woman’s radio interview (only half of it, couldn’t take the rest) and either she is a very good liar, reading from a script (and believe me I don’t discount the possibility), and is part of a Liar-driven smear campaign against the Church of God (Roman Catholicism) OR…well…

Have you heard her? Have you read about her? Have you seen any of those sites? What is your opinion once you’ve scrutinized this horrible stuff? If you already have, forgive me; please tell me how you formed your opinion because I’d really like to put this garbage where it belongs: in the trash folder! God bless you.

[quote="ellzeena, post:1, topic:278829"]

I am now listening to a radio interview with the woman called "Svali" who claims she has witnessed human sacrifice (a 4 year old boy) in the depths of the Vatican, overseen by a man with "a large gold ring that everyone had to kiss (ok....the Pope?). I also saw a website where, in 2005, the Italian authorities demanded access to an underground facility in the Vatican where they found the bones of humans ranging in age from young children to young adults. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

Now, normally, I'm quite the defender of my faith. These "informants" claim that there's a "pentagram" made up of the ley lines (geographically) and at the center is the Vatican. They claim that Satanic rituals and allegiance resulted in the holocaust of millions of innocent people in WWII. They say that human sacrifice preceded the College of Cardinals as they met to vote for a new Pope. I know! This is all INCREDIBLE, but I'm listening to this woman and her story is consistent. Is she mentally ill? Quite possible, but there are minutiae of information, including "code phrases", etc. and things she experienced from early childhood. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SVALI? Does anyone have an explanation for these statements and sites?

Look: it's not impossible for Satan to have invaded the Church. Paul warns us about it, Jesus warns us about it. I want to know WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS and please, be knowledgeable. I don't need to hear "it's ridiculous and you're stupid for even thinking it possible" because I am not "stupid" and I really do not WANT to think it "possible". Do the homework and tell me THIS IS ALL A LIE, that's really what I want to hear. .

[/quote]

The burden of proof is on them...so aside from their statements....have there been arrests made? Prosecutions and trials and convictions?

Don't you think if this has been going on for some time....there would have already been someone arrested?

Have then show proof...otherwise, it is nonsense.

Otherwise, we're in trouble, folks

We are only in trouble if we do not hold our faith to the words of Christ...that the gates of hell shall not prevail against his Church...have faith and believe in it.

The See of Peter, the Church at Rome...was, is, and will be the only one left standing.

How many do you think have tried? Yet the Church still stands. On the issue on contraception and artificial birth control....protestants started accepting this starting in the 30s....that sometime around the 60s, all protestant denoms have accepted ABC...except the Catholic Church...everyone expected the CC to follow.....but in 1968, when Paul VI issued Humanae Vitae, everyone was shocked....the CC stood its ground to stick to what it has taught and stood for 2000 yrs....in other words, the gates of hell did not prevail...in the CC's stand on ABC. That is just one example.

The vision of Pope Leo XIII:

According to the most widely accepted version of what happened, On October 13, 1884, after Pope Leo XIII had finished celebrating Mass in the Vatican Chapel, attended by a few Cardinals and members of the Vatican staff, he suddenly stopped at the foot of the altar. He stood there for about 10 minutes, as if in a trance, his face ashen white. Then, going immediately from the Chapel to his office, he composed the prayer to St. Michael, with instructions it be said after all Low Masses everywhere. When asked what had happened, he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices – two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasting to Our Lord: “I can destroy your Church”

The gentle voice of Our Lord: “You can? Then go ahead and do so.”

Satan: “To do so, I need more time and more power.”

Our Lord: “How much time? How much power?”

Satan: “75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service.”

Our Lord: “You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will.”

*Satan has been trying....but has not succeeded. So, keep faith and believe. *

Do the homework and tell me THIS IS ALL A LIE,

No 'homework' really necessary, we all know that such LIES are presented by enemies of the Church from time to time.

i don't know -- something about it doesn't sound right. It's the same sort of urban legend type stories that have been around for a long long time, I've heard almost the same story about "skull and bones" and "the bohemian group". You'd think that they could come up with something new -- it's the same urban legend over and over. Mysterious rituals done by highly placed officials of very powerful organizations in secret groves or basements. I don't know why such stories "work" in getting people to believe it -- I guess it's the residue of most of us in the west still associating "demon worship" with evil stemming from our common Christian faith. If people on some level, even non christians are opposed to demon worship, I think it's because of us teaching the truth.

Thank you, friends. And for that quote from Pope Leo: thank you. I've had three visions in my lifetime. And, I'm sure you all know this by now, the Supreme Court is about to overturn Obamacare, freeing our Church from his vicious and scurrilous attack on its freedom. Praise God! He has heard our petitions! I know Jesus is real, I've seen the Blessed Mother, I was prepared by her for this lifetime (which has been very difficult), and I've been to the "place" between this world and the "next" where God told me "You will be here, but not yet; I require something of you". No, I'm not psychotic. I've met others like me, several, in the past year.

So Satan is busy and yes, I know, IT will not take down OUR Church. I will now put into the trash this outrageous stuff and go back to my life of devotion and service.

God bless you all.

[quote="ellzeena, post:3, topic:278829"]
Don't be SORRY it's nonsense! But how do you know this? Obviously, if this WERE going on NO ONE except the insiders would KNOW. Look, I realize on the face of it that's it's beyond absurd.

Introduction

The Jesuit Order is an almost 500-year old covert operations, geo-political, male-only organization, structured as a secret military operation: demanding secret oaths and complete obedience to each direct superior, which is ultimately the Superior General (often nicknamed as the Black Pope, since he dresses in black and 'stands in the shadow' of the white Pope).

The "Society of Jesus" - as they are officially known - was originally used by the Vatican to counter the various Reformation movements in Europe, to which the Vatican lost much of its religious and political power. Absolute-temporal-ruling power has always been the Vatican institution's primary objective*

Just from the intro, I could tell it is already full of lies and a very deceitful and hateful website.

Vatican had nothing to do with Jesuits....there were founded by Ignatius of Loyola.

Vatican City did not come to exist till 1929......Vatican City was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of Pope Pius IX and by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy.

The Jesuits are an order of priests...that is why it is only male....so why would they include females?

This is just for starters......

I love my Church. I am a Eucharistic minister and do music ministry for another church nearby.

God bless you and keep doing it.

If you already have, forgive me; please tell me how you formed your opinion because I'd really like to put this garbage where it belongs: in the trash folder! God bless you.

Yes...put it in the trash...that is where it definitely belongs....by listening to it...you are making Satan happy...but by putting it in the trash...you are making Satan angry.....you are then one more soul he could not get...but you are making Jesus happy.

So, I guess, your choice is...which would you rather make happy...Satan or Jesus.

[/quote]

Look: it's not impossible for Satan to have invaded the Church. Paul warns us about it, Jesus warns us about it. I want to know WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS and please, be knowledgeable. I don't need to hear "it's ridiculous and you're stupid for even thinking it possible" because I am not "stupid" and I really do not WANT to think it "possible". Do the homework and tell me THIS IS ALL A LIE, that's really what I want to hear. Otherwise, we're in trouble, folks.

[/quote]

Hi,

Just the latest in what would seem to be an endless list of insidious, venomous, outrageous and ridiculous false allegations against the Catholic Church. Make no mistake; there is an agenda against the true church of God, which is the Catholic Church. We all need to be on our guard, many of the people who conspire for the downfall of our church are well educated, intelligent people. Do not be deceived by such AntiChrists.

PS they WILL FAIL

God bless

Do the homework and tell me THIS IS ALL A LIE, that's really what I want to hear. Otherwise, we're in trouble, folks.

[/quote]

Just another conspiracy theory. holds no more weight than claims that the moon landing was done in a studio, or that George Bush had a weather machine in Alaska that caused hurricane Katrina because he hates black people.

She may sound sincere, but it really doesn't matter. There are good liars, and there are crazy people, and both sound sincere.

Using the logic of the article, Kevin Bacon is a Nazi. Alec Guinness played Hitler-> Alec Guinness was in a movie with Theresa Russell -> Theresa Russell was in a movie with Kevin Bacon -> Kevin Bacon must therefore be a Nazi. Shame really, I like his movies.:D

[quote="ellzeena, post:3, topic:278829"]

Don't be SORRY it's nonsense! But how do you know this?

[/quote]

How do you know (or prove) anything that is not true?

This is why the burden of proof is typically placed on those making the assertion.

The defendant in a case does not have to prove he didn't do something. The prosecutor must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did.

If the system didn't work this way, practically everyone would be found guilty of whatever they were accused.

Chuck

[quote="Armyvet007, post:11, topic:278829"]
Using the logic of the article, Kevin Bacon is a Nazi. Alec Guinness played Hitler-> Alec Guinness was in a movie with Theresa Russell -> Theresa Russell was in a movie with Kevin Bacon -> Kevin Bacon must therefore be a Nazi. Shame really, I like his movies.:D

[/quote]

LOL! GOOD one, and thanks to ALL of you. Yes, Satan IS trying to get me. I lost my 23 year old daughter one year ago and IT did his best to take me out but I am too strong, God's hand on me is lifelong and too strong. IT knows IT can't get me BUT>...IT also knows that my "weak point" are intellectual arguments, ergo.....the introduction of this junk into my already pea sized brain. :o)

God bless every one of you. Yes there is an agenda to bring down our Church. No it won't ever work. How do we know? Because Jesus told us. And keeps telling us. Whenever I have any problem whatever with any aspect of our faith I come here. You guys are the best.

Everyone is basically re-iterating the same thing and it seems like the OP has her head on straight. But just to put it in another way.

Conspiracy Theories like this one, which always allege that something sinister is being done and is being covered up are hard to extinguish for 2 very good reasons.

1) The best lies are half-truths. If you want to REALLY lie and get away with it.. include just enough truth in it to make it 'seem' plausible. The author Dan Brown is great at this. Sprinkle in enough historical sounding facts and people will buy into the lie, hook line and sinker.

2) Conspiracy Theories and Cover-ups are all predicated on one thing - the lack of evidence. So their #1 piece of proof is the fact that those involved are perfectly covering up the whole thing or silencing those who might dare tell anyone.
Therefor the lack of proof actually serves to PROVE their point.

Kind of like saying "Prove to me that you aren't secretly beating your wife and children and then covering it up, so that no one including the Doctors and Police know about it"

Go ahead.. try and disprove that? -- the lack of bruises are only further proof that you are concealing your crime. -- Talking to your children and wife only proves that they are too scared to admit that you are doing it. -- Even surveillance cameras may mean that you beat them out of sight of the cameras. -- Of course you deny it, wouldn't an abuser deny abusing people?

So you see.. it is very hard to disprove a conspiracy theory when part of the theory alleges a cover-up and uses the lack of evidence as evidence.

The FACTS are that the Vatican is a very popular tourist spot. There are MANY employees both clergy and non-clergy. There are many tourists, both Catholic and non-catholic at the Vatican nearly everyday of the week.
There are EVEN non-theistic, secular scholars who are studying the historical documents at the Vatican.. and NONE of them can collaborate what this lady is saying?

NO Priest, even on their death bed, has ever finally broken their silence and confessed that they saw this 'secret' chamber?

COME ON!

The only human sacrifice at the Vatican was St Peter and the other early Christian martyrs.

[quote="jschutzm, post:14, topic:278829"]
Everyone is basically re-iterating the same thing and it seems like the OP has her head on straight. But just to put it in another way.

Conspiracy Theories like this one, which always allege that something sinister is being done and is being covered up are hard to extinguish for 2 very good reasons.

1) The best lies are half-truths. If you want to REALLY lie and get away with it.. include just enough truth in it to make it 'seem' plausible. The author Dan Brown is great at this. Sprinkle in enough historical sounding facts and people will buy into the lie, hook line and sinker.

2) Conspiracy Theories and Cover-ups are all predicated on one thing - the lack of evidence. So their #1 piece of proof is the fact that those involved are perfectly covering up the whole thing or silencing those who might dare tell anyone.
Therefor the lack of proof actually serves to PROVE their point.

Kind of like saying "Prove to me that you aren't secretly beating your wife and children and then covering it up, so that no one including the Doctors and Police know about it"

Go ahead.. try and disprove that? -- the lack of bruises are only further proof that you are concealing your crime. -- Talking to your children and wife only proves that they are too scared to admit that you are doing it. -- Even surveillance cameras may mean that you beat them out of sight of the cameras. -- Of course you deny it, wouldn't an abuser deny abusing people?

So you see.. it is very hard to disprove a conspiracy theory when part of the theory alleges a cover-up and uses the lack of evidence as evidence.

The FACTS are that the Vatican is a very popular tourist spot. There are MANY employees both clergy and non-clergy. There are many tourists, both Catholic and non-catholic at the Vatican nearly everyday of the week.
There are EVEN non-theistic, secular scholars who are studying the historical documents at the Vatican.. and NONE of them can collaborate what this lady is saying?

NO Priest, even on their death bed, has ever finally broken their silence and confessed that they saw this 'secret' chamber?

COME ON!

[/quote]

You're RIGHT when you point this out. (Smacking head against wall.) How ABSURD to think that anything this heinous could be ongoing IN PLAIN SIGHT of the world. I've been to the Vatican (long time ago), of course there are thousands every day. And you're right about conspiracy, also. SO easy to influence the gullible and you know the Church has many enemies in Protestantism, many. Notice how they don't pick on Methodists or Baptists??? Hmmm?? Notice how no one tries to steal cracker and grape juice while there are priests in NYC watching closely for people trying to take the Eucharist OUT of the church without consuming it???? Gee, I wonder why. Duh. Thank you!:thumbsup:

[/quote]

I would say do not listen to this blather, this reeks of David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and all those other new age theosophists, just google them if you have never heard of them, in fact go to their websites. they have a theory on Jesus too, which I wont repeat. They say also we came from another galaxy and that the queen and all ruling classes are interbreeding reptiles. And they hate the Roman Catholic church. Trust in Christ's church.

It couldn't have anything to do with the mass hysteria of this Illuminati and end of the world *****? ....No , no...im sure it's legit...lol. People usually buy this * because there are men in robe ...OOOOOOOoooo!!!...haha. Anyone who beliefs this is CRAZY...or just has no faith in the Church. What a shame a "believer" will buy into it...let me guess, the women is making money out of it...:tsktsk:

[quote="Bulldog76center, post:18, topic:278829"]
It couldn't have anything to do with the mass hysteria of this Illuminati and end of the world *****? ....No , no...im sure it's legit...lol. People usually buy this * because there are men in robe ...OOOOOOOoooo!!!...haha. Anyone who beliefs this is CRAZY...or just has no faith in the Church. What a shame a "believer" will buy into it...let me guess, the women is making money out of it...:tsktsk:

[/quote]

Im sick of hearing that word Illuminati, its everywhere.

arcturi.com/ReptilianArchives/ObamaisReptilian.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.