Help my marriage

Please pray for my husband. He cheated on me while I was battling breast cancer. I am in remission now but he still wants a divorce. He is still with this other woman and I feel that there is a veil if evil surrounding him. I still love him dearly (I never stopped) and I pray every day for him.

I will pray.

I will be praying for you & your husband. :crossrc:

Almighty God and heavenly Father, You are the fountain of life and healing. I bless Your holy name and offer to You thanks for having delivered ggeizura from sickness and restored her to health. Grant Your eternal grace, I pray, that she and her husband may live a new life in true obedience to You. Guide her to do Your will in all things devoting her life to Your service. Remove the scales from her husbands eyes that he may seek repentance and forgiveness and turn from the ways of the world. Restore them Lord! Thus living for You may she see her marriage restored and together they will dwell in Your kingdom, where You dwell in glory with Your Son and Your Holy Spirit forever. Amen.

Thank you and God bless you.

I certainly will. Dominus vobiscum.

I pray the peace of the Lord be with both of you.

May God Bless

Peace Onenow1.

I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to say, but I will pray for all of you.

I will pray for you.

Prayers for you both.

I pray for healing in your family, and that your husband be enlightened and come back home.

Prayers for you and your husband. :gopray:

Your attitude is inspiring.

Hail Mary…

My prayers are with you & your husband.:byzsoc::byzsoc:

St. Rita of Cascia, exemplary wife, mother and religious, please keep this marriage in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_16.gifJMJ

:knight1: :signofcross: ** I will pray for your marriage **:gopray2: :knight1:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

I will pray for you and your husband. God bless with success in your efforts.

Lord Jesus, thank you for retaining this woman with us for your purpose through your Almighty healing. Lord Jesus you constantly call to each of us, and I would pray to you that her husband would hear your call through his wife. It is actually Your love, reflected in her own. A love that cannot give up but continues to beckon to each of his beloved. No man can put asunder what God has united, bring spiritual healing to this couple. Forgiveness that knows no bounds. You are the Multiplier, we ask you to multiply the grace for each of them to hear and love, and forgive what is necessary. That each of them would continue to seek You first and do what is Your will. Help her to not become hardened but to eagerly await in hope but not folly. Strengthen her for what you would have as her purpose and make it apparent to her.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I will pray for your health and family. :crossrc:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

I am so sorry to hear about your situation also. I will pray for both of you. I will pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen you and convert the heart of your husband.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.