Help! Please pray for my Gran!

Hello people my names John and im from the UK.

My family are in a very distressful situation at the moment. Last week my grandma was rushed to hospital as her legs and ankles had been swelling badly. After admission she went from bad to worse and was rushed to the University College Hostpital in Euston Road North London (one of the best im told). She is currently in Intensive care fighting for her life. She has suffered two strokes in the brain and numerous clots in her veins since shes been admitted. It turns out that besides this, she has a very rare condition/infection that the doctors are trying soo hard to find...its not showing anything on the tests, yet she has a very high fever so they know the body is fighting something.

The biggest problem is this... the blood in her legs has stopped circulating and going bluer and bluer and the doctor has told us that as a last resort they'll have to amputate to save her life, yet the chances of her pulling through the operation are very slim indeed because she is fighting off so many problems at once. Also the strokes to her brain might have caused serious damage but we are not too sure yet until she wakes up properly. She is only 63 and has never harmed a fly, yet this happens. I ask if you would please pray as soon as possible for her to get better as every hour counts at the moment. Her name is Brenda Steele.
I just dont know how my grandad will cope if he loses her..let alone me and the rest of the family. I appreiciate your time to read this and may the Lord be with her. Thankyou

Divine Physician, please lay Your Loving Hand upon her and let not Your Healing Presence depart from her.

Lord Jesus, have mercy.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Jesus, may your pure and healthy blood circulate in Brenda Steele's ailing organism and may your pure and healthy body transform her weak body and may a healthy and vigorous life throb within her if it truly your holy will. Amen

peace and love
odopa:signofcross:

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

Praying for your grandmother Brenda …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please heal Brenda and make her well again. Please help keep her strong in faith, hope and love, and never let her be separated from you. Grant her the best of care and many loving visits from her family and friends to comfort and strengthen her. May she have recourse to you through prayer and receive you in the sacraments for strength, spiritual nourishment, and healing, if she is able. Bless her and comfort her and her family at this time of intense suffering. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.