Help support the UtahMission

Please visit www.utahmission.com
We are located in Northern Utah and could use all the support we can get. You know how important our location is.

God Bless
In Christ Jesus
Rich Horrell
If you have any questions or suggestions please mail us @
utahmission@aol.com

You guys really have your work cut out for you, but with God’s help I know you can make a difference. We should remember to pray for the Catholic outreaches to Mormons.

Yes we do have our work cut out for us. As we have about 10 in a Parish of 800 families who are really excited about bringing Christ to the LDS and all others. Knowing that it is just a small part of the Overall plan. Radio invitations to observe the miracle of the two thousand year old mass, and Church cards that also invite with the Mass scedule. Along with Church Tours. The RCIA team and two Priest are excited with these small links to the whole picture. . Being an ex-Mormon I am stunned at the lack of interest because I know full well the treasure I have been blessed with. You can’t help but want to share it with others! Many Catholics here don’t think a simple invitation to encounter Christ in the Mass is a good idea. Why? They ask where will we sit if they come? Or its the protostants that do this stuff etc, etc. So I have found it is the Catholics that need to be awakened as my Priest has suggested. Until then this www.utahmission.com will patenitly wait for the giant to awaken here in Northern Utah. The small few will continue to payfor the radio spots. Why? because some souls have been coming to Mass for the first time. The greater the contact the greater the influence for Christ and those in need of Him will be. It is my prayer that we can have capital to run radio spots here all year long along with paper ads that invite to the Mass, to the tours we give of our beutiful Church and to the RCAI to learn about our faith. I know that the more we put out the more inquire. Pray for us here, we need your prayers. We need support from those who understand this area. We are making a difference. I see it because I have been blessed to be part of the RCIA. We could do so much better if more would help. Again Pray for us!!! If you understand, please help with a donation. It can go directly to our Parish from the www.utahmission.com site. We get thirty second radio spots aired for $10.00. If you help I will send you the CD with the commercials along with the Cards we have been using to invite and some great ideas for your own Church Tours. We get about 10 mormons each month touring our Church. Last week we had 40 from a LDS youth group attend. Our Local Paper did a large story on the tour. If you would like I could get you the text of that story.

God Bless
In Christ
Rich
435-881-5722
Logan Utah

:eek: Where will I sit? THAT is what they are worried about! I can see St Paul sitting outside during a downpour if it meant allowing a new person sit in on the Mass. The awakening certainly does need to begin at home.

Until then this www.utahmission.com will patenitly wait for the giant to awaken here in Northern Utah. The small few will continue to payfor the radio spots. Why? because some souls have been coming to Mass for the first time. The greater the contact the greater the influence for Christ and those in need of Him will be. It is my prayer that we can have capital to run radio spots here all year long along with paper ads that invite to the Mass, to the tours we give of our beutiful Church and to the RCAI to learn about our faith. I know that the more we put out the more inquire. Pray for us here, we need your prayers. We need support from those who understand this area. We are making a difference. I see it because I have been blessed to be part of the RCIA. We could do so much better if more would help. Again Pray for us!!! If you understand, please help with a donation. It can go directly to our Parish from the www.utahmission.com site. We get thirty second radio spots aired for $10.00. If you help I will send you the CD with the commercials along with the Cards we have been using to invite and some great ideas for your own Church Tours. We get about 10 mormons each month touring our Church. Last week we had 40 from a LDS youth group attend. Our Local Paper did a large story on the tour. If you would like I could get you the text of that story.

Wow. I dont have the money, but I can certainly pray. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.