Help understanding Sura 21:91 - Is Jesus going to Hellfire?

All that are worshipped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship him.

Um, Does this mean Jesus is going to Hellfire? Anyone know?

Why is this passage in the Koran? It makes me wonder if they want Jesus to go to Hellfire!!:mad:

Doesn’t anybody care about this??:confused:

Why do you care what it says in the Koran? If Muslims really believed Jesus was a prophet. They would be Christians!

My point is how can they say they respect Jesus as a prophet or even respect him at all if he is going to hell? Why do they respect someone who is going to hell? Why have a prophet that is so bad in the eyes of Allah , Allah puts him in Hell?

Jesus (peace is him) cant be a prophet in Islam if he is going to hell.

Nothing Goes to hell except condemned to be Guilty.

Jesus is innocent of the charge of he claiming to be God or devine. Thus he isnt Going to hell . The Quran is talkking about people who were happy about bieng worshipped and statues and idols.

Jesus will never set foot in hell. Yes we believe he is a prophet and we are muslims. If you believe he is a prophet then you are a muslim. if you believe he is part of God then you are christian.

Thanks

“Before Abraham was, I Am.” John 8.

Said by Jesus. Now you can no longer claim he was innocent of knowing his divinity.
S now what? What according to you is His ultimate destination now?

He said to them, "You belong to what is below, I belong to what is above. You belong to this world, but I do not belong to this world.
That is why I told you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I AM, 12 you will die in your sins."
13 So they said to him, “Who are you?” Jesus said to them, "What I told you from the beginning.
I have much to say about you in condemnation. But the one who sent me is true, and what I heard from him I tell the world."
They did not realize that he was speaking to them of the Father.
So Jesus said (to them), "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will realize that I AM, and that I do nothing on my own, but I say only what the Father taught me.
The one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do what is pleasing to him."
Because he spoke this way, many came to believe in him.
14 15 Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him, "If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. 16 How can you say, ‘You will become free’?"
Jesus answered them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin.
A slave does not remain in a household forever, but a son 17 always remains.
So if a son frees you, then you will truly be free.
I know that you are descendants of Abraham. But you are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.
18 I tell you what I have seen in the Father’s presence; then do what you have heard from the Father."
19 They answered and said to him, “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works of Abraham.
But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God; Abraham did not do this.
You are doing the works of your father!” (So) they said to him, "We are not illegitimate. We have one Father, God."
Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and am here; I did not come on my own, but he sent me.
Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot bear to hear my word.
You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies.
But because I speak the truth, you do not believe me.
Can any of you charge me with sin? If I am telling the truth, why do you not believe me?
Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not listen, because you do not belong to God."
The Jews answered and said to him, "Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan 20 and are possessed?"
Jesus answered, "I am not possessed; I honor my Father, but you dishonor me.
I do not seek my own glory; there is one who seeks it and he is the one who judges.
Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever keeps my word will never see death."
(So) the Jews said to him, "Now we are sure that you are possessed. Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, 'Whoever keeps my word will never taste death.'
Are you greater than our father Abraham, 21 who died? Or the prophets, who died? Who do you make yourself out to be?"
Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is worth nothing; but it is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, 'He is our God.'
You do not know him, but I know him. And if I should say that I do not know him, I would be like you a liar. But I do know him and I keep his word.
Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; he saw it 22 and was glad.
So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old and you have seen Abraham?” 23
24 Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham came to be, I AM."
So they picked up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid and went out of the temple area.

Some real teachings about hell and satan in Islam:

The majority of people in hell are women.

Mohammed said,* "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the** majority of its dwellers are women.** "* Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124

When you speak badly about a deceased, the deceased will go to hell.

Mohammed said,* “You praised this, so Paradise has been affirmed to him, and you spoke badly of this, so** hell has been affirmed to him.** You people are Allah’s witnesses on earth.”* Vol. 2:448

Urine on your clothes will bring punishment from God.

Mohammed said,* "The deceased person is being tortured in the grave not for a great thing to avoid, it is for being** soiled with his urine.** "* Vol. 2:460

God punishes a deceased if his relatives weep.

Mohammed said,* “The deceased is punished because of the weeping of his relatives.”* Vol. 2:375

Satan urinates in people’s ears, when they don’t wake up for prayer.

Narrated Abdullah: the prophet was told that a person had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The prophet said, “Satan urinated in his ears.” Vol. 2:245

Yawning is from Satan.

The prophet said,* “Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of yuo (during the act of yawning) should say: “Ha”, Satan will laugh at him.”* Vol. 2:158

Stars are missiles which God uses to hit the devils.

The creation of stars is for three purposes, i.e., as decoration of the sky, as missiles to hit the devils, and as signs to guide travelers. Vol. 2:158

islamreview.com/articles/incredibleteachings.shtml

Woah tequilla mac! This is pretty hard to ignore! However Meedo thinks our Scripture is corrupt. So good try.

THis is some very disturbing stuff!!!

How the heck can anyone buy what they are selling? :confused:

Honestly, it has to be because they don’t know anything different. We’re not allowed to take bibles into these countries or prostelytize (sp?) - and for good reason. Compare the verses above to the beauty of the Bible, most especially the “Sermon on the Mount”.

They are worried about our “corrupt Bible”? — I thought they were supposed to consult us “people of the book” on our Bible???

How can they if they do not see one or know of one?

Muhhamed may be a very angry man to know how his people have ignored his insprired wisdon!!!

I hope he is merciful to those who ignore his “wisdom” since they are basically ignoring him in obstinate sin!

In the name of Muhhamed wake up Muslims! He told you things you ignore!

BTW - his death is in Koran- But how did HE record his Death?

Hmmmm

I think it’s important to explain for our Muslim friends the significance behind “I AM”, as many will not understand to be a claim of divinity.

Exo 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was made, I AM.

You cannot quote from the Bible to a Muslim. The Bible is corrupt. Period. Otherwise no one would remain Muslim. How or When or Why or by Who it was corrupt, they got no answer.They tried to give some answers but all failed…yet it “must” be corrupt cuz the Quran is different. So in their logic, if the New is different, then the Old “must” be wrong. But they forgot that God, before Allah, said His Word cannot be corrupt. If they believe otherwise, it is because Allah is not God who is very serious about His word and people’s salvation.

Mormons make the same claim, so they can say the Book of Mormon is more correct than the Bible. They couldn’t say both are 100% correct and have Joseph Smith be a true prophet, as the Bible and Book of Mormon have so many contridictions with each other.

technique used by self-proclaimed prophets.Otherwise no one will but their lies.

Yes, how is it that the Quran is not corrupted because it is “Allah’s book” (and so he protected) it but Allah’s earlier book was corrupted by Christians? How do Muslims explain why Allah wouldn’t have protected his first book, too?

this is one of the miracles of Islam :stuck_out_tongue:

well look at this scenario:

I am Allah…i will give you Jews the Torah ( and my word cannot be corrupt)

But the Jews corripted it :mad: so Allah said : ok let’s send Issa with a book …and the Christians corrupted it :mad:

After 125000 prophets according to Islam, Allah was fed up suddenly and finally decided to take it seriously and decided to send Muhammad to all mankind ( yes Jesus is only to Israel, contradicting both OT and NT but nevermind :stuck_out_tongue: ).

So Mr. Muhammad came and Allah took it upon himself this time to save the Quran :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds very childish doesnt it?:smiley:

to Jews and Christians it is easy : God’s word cannot be corrupt…believing otherwise is an insult to God.

Generally because at face value some things can seem trivial. Some also are misinterpreted when translated into English . When you read islam- Review explaining to you what does these Hadeeth mean or if they really in arabic mean what it has been translated to you in English then you can obviously misunderstand them.

It is reassuring that they need to falsify in order to have a valid attack strategy. Most of the Hadeeth that are quoted by Eden are taken out of the proper arabic meaning to deliberately decieve. You can take any verse and explain it as worse as you can get .

Its a waste of time to reply to a whole database of an Islamhater site. whomever wants to ask and is really sincere he can go to a mainstream islam website like

www.islamonline.net

thanks

Here is a Muslim response to : why Allah allowed Bible corruption:

To respond to the second part of question

“If so, then why did the GOD of
Islam allow for His Words to get corrupted in the Bible?”]

“If so” is
hardly the case here, beside that one cannot blame the God [Allaah] The
Creator, all Knower, and all Seer of all heavens and earth for allowing His
words to be corrupted. Such blame ONLY represents a typical frivolous
product liability lawsuit mentality. That will not work in this UNIQUE
case, because the God [Allaah], has already replaced the abused and
tempered [by human] product with far SUPERIOR [product] the Final
Revelation THE NOBLE QUR’AAN Which by the way is another
testament of God’s existence that He not only can save His word, but again
He can give mankind a chance to correct himself and follow his true word
[The Noble Qur’aan] to be saved. Because God [Allah] is the Most Beneficent
and Most Merciful.

**TALK ABOUT CIRCULAR REASONING AND EVASIVE ANSWERS :smiley: **

To answer the last part of question

“or why did He allow for the original
copy of the Bible to be lost?”

].

Again in this part we see the frivolous
product liability lawsuit mentality. Having said that God [Allaah] did not
allow [original] copy to be lost. It was the keepers of bible[OT & NT] who
tempered it and hide many facts that resulted in current bible not making
any sense.

the Muslim forgot that nothing happens without Allah allowing it hence he gave no answer :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is something that has puzzled me and that is if these Muslims are strong in their faith as they claim to be, how would bibles make any diffference to them buy allowing them in their countries? Would these bibles just be ignored and go stale on the shelves? Would touching one condemn one to death?

What are Muslims so afraid of anyway?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.